“Shopping Trip”

Hampton Inn Birmingham / Leeds, AL
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We were heading up north and stopped here because of the Bass Pro and the Leeds outlet. The rooms were very clean, the office staff was great. The location was quiet, which is important to us. The breakfast was great. They were working on the bottom floor because of water damage but we never head anything.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Nice Hampton Inn in a small town with not many places to stay. What I liked most about this property was the fun decor -- the bathroom had a really funky red, black, and gray wallpaper with lots of circles -- made me smile! The only negative is the lack of restaurants at that particular exit on the Interstate (as well as in the town in general). Very helpful desk staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I chose the hotel as I was a member of the Porsche Sport Driving School which was just around the corner at the Barber Race Track & Museum. The hotel is clean and the staff are very friendly. The breakfast which is included was great. My girlfriend and I loved it.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SalesKing
Reviewed 2 February 2014

There are no tubs in the rooms at this Hampton Inn unlike any other Hampton Inn I have stayed at. They also take your towels and don't replace them unless you walk down to the front desk (no delivery to your room).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gardner H
bhmle_hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Leeds, AL, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We at take a great deal of pride in meeting our customer’s expectations and are disappointed anytime we fall short of that goal. Your input and concerns are appreciated.

For the record, some of our rooms do have tubs, just not our rooms with king beds. I apologize that this created an inconvenience for you. Also, I will personally speak with housekeeping to ensure that all towels removed from guest rooms are replaced in a timely fashion.

Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We value your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.

Emmanuel Davis

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Very clean pleasant place to stay. We stay there often on our way to Atlanta. We like the shower instead of a bath tub in the King rooms. There is a wonderful outlet mall (River Chase) and a Bass Pro very close.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Had a major water line burst before we arrived. The staff managed the problem as best as could be done under the circumstances. Maintenance needs improvement. Not up to the standards I've grown to expect from Hampton. Price, however, was reasonable. Staff was always very helpful, kind, and considerate--no problem with the staff. Made the difference in our stay. Breakfast was okay, too.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is my first review so I will keep it short. Overall this hotel was great. There was a maintenance issue before we arrived and I really appreciated the fact that someone called me hours before my arrival to make me aware and would hour a cancellation if I chose to do so. We enjoyed our stay but I must admit that the area didn't have a lot of restaurants near by but I could be wrong because it was late when we arrived. Again great hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leeds
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham East Irondale
Best Western Plus Bass Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park
Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Grandview
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Leeds

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham / Leeds, AL? Share your experiences!