“This place is terrible with customer service”
Review of Western Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Livingston
Western Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Livingston B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 June 2013

My family and I did not like this sorry dump of a place one bit. None of the employees are friendly or even interested in being helpful for anything. Even the manager himself was the rudest of all with rolling his eyes and barely responding when asked about anything. They have a pool and the manager is the only one with a key to the gate and it took him all day to open the gate. One day he did not even bother until six o'clock in the afternoon. My kids and i hated being cooped up in the room all day bored.
Another thing is that they pick up towels in the morning then don't bring clean ones back until five o'clock in the afternoon or sometimes later. I will NOT be back!

• Stayed: June 2013
7  Thank Hopedanielle

Reviewed 11 August 2011

The only reason I stayed here and did not check out was because there was a terrible storm with so much rain and lightening that I was afraid to keep going since I had no idea when I might find another motel for the night.

The front desk clerk was not at all interested in being helpful. I asked if they had expanded cable and specifically asked about a channel that I wanted to watch that evening and he was clueless and made no effort to find out. I checked in anyway because of the weather. The room had no clock, no Kleenex in the container, no roll for the toilet paper to go on, it just sat on the back of the toilet and no list of TV channels.

I called the front desk and said I couldn't find a list of channels anywhere, could he tell me what channel my station was on. He said he didn't have a list then proceeded to cough loudly INTO the phone. I finally said, that that was really rude, and he laughed and did it some more.

Had it not been for the driving conditions, I would have left. I hoped to find a manager to complain to in the morning when I turned in my key, but it was the same crude man who had checked me in the night before. Hew is probably the owner. He asked how my night was and I tossed the key across the counter and left. I never do that sort of thing, and it shows how disgusted I was by the customer service I received here. Having worked at front desks myself, I rarely complain unless there is a major issue. There is no excuse for the way this man acted.

Bite the bullet, and pay double to stay at the Comfort Inn. Avoid this dump if at all possible.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
10  Thank Rapunzll

Been to Western Inn? Share your experiences!