“Excellent Stay and great customer service”

Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Everything from hotel accommodations to dinner choices was excellent. The attention I received from the staff was extraordinary and they went out of their way several times to make me feel special. When I go back to Huntsville on business, I won't think about It twice and I'll stay there again.

Room Tip: This is my first stay and I was on the first floor close to the reception and I didn't have any...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
ManagerBWP, Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Carmen,

It is so good to hear about your recent stay with our hotel. We appreciate the faith that you placed in us and are certainly glad to hear that you would choose us again. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and the hotel. I definitely hope that we can continue to serve you well into the future. If I might help you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

My visit started out with the most attentive desk person ever -- Conrad. I immediately felt at home. No wait -- home was never so welcoming :-)! The room was outstanding, the breakfast wonderful (even though I almost missed it getting there and 9AM expecting it would be available till 10.) The shrimp, grits, and andouille sausage was to kill for. And you could get a toddy delivered to your room -- terrific for someone tired from a day of driving. Great place!

Room Tip: Get poolside if available.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
ManagerBWP, Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

It is so nice to hear about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you were made to feel at home. I truly believe that our team members want each guest to have this very experience.

We have recently added new specials and our chefs have done a great job at incorporating local fresh items into the menu. I hope that you will visit us again and try more of the new offerings. If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The staff was wonderful, the room and beds were excellent and even though we were close to the main highway there was NO noise. Breakfast was great and the staff was there to help with anything needed. What a refreshing change from most 'free' breakfasts in other hotel/motels. Very clean and away from the front desk so lots of room and quiet. This was a stressful time with our sister in the hospital and this was an oasis from the stressful hospital. I requested extra towels an employee ask how was my visit ...I shared about my sister and she smiled and said "I will say a prayer for her and your family". No words can express what that meant to me at that time!

Gayle,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I appreciate so much your kind words about our team. I hate that you were visiting us under those circumstances, but I am proud that a team member made such a difference for you.

The breakfast that you experienced is a new addition for us. We have recently changed the breakfast that we offer and it is nice to hear that it is being enjoyed. I hope that you will visit us again when you can take advantage of what the area offers. If I might help you in any way, please let me know.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

This hotel far exceeded our expectations. I booked through Priceline and was very concerned when the name was revealed but was very pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The lobby and entrance are very nicely decorated. Our room was on the second floor with an interior door. Some of the rooms do have exterior doors, like a motel would. Our room was nicely remodeled and had Serta pillow-top mattresses which were very comfortable. I did not see any signs of bed-bugs! The breakfast buffet was delicious and always fresh. The staff throughout the hotel were friendly and helpful. We also visited the outdoor pool and hot tub which were also very nice. They were clean and the pool was a bit larger than expected. The pool sits in an interior courtyard with nice seating and beautiful flowers and greenery. As a bonus, we had the pool to ourselves all morning. The location was convenient. We will definitely stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

I appreciate your great comments about our hotel. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy our newly renovated guest rooms. All of our rooms have been recently renovated so every room has the same decor that you saw.

Thank you for your kind comments about our staff and the pool area. We are so happy to hear that you would choose us again when in the area. It makes our day bright to know that our guests have left our hotel completely satisfied. Please let me know if I can ever assist you.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Good hotel, good location and great service. Breakfast is better than the normal continental. Shuttle for 5 miles covers a good range of food, bars, and shopping. 5 minutes from the airport which is also a bonus.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Daniel,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with our hotel. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the shuttle and our breakfast. We try to offer the services that our guests want the most and I am thankful that you chose us while in the Madison area. Please feel free to contact any member or our team or myself at any time.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

From the time of check-in until departure, this hotel surpassed all of our expectations! With a clean modern decor and lush greenery this quaint hotel served us a delicious breakfast buffet each morning, freshly homemade cookies and sweet punch in the afternoon, a lovely interior court pool with whirlpool jacuzzi, workout room, laundry area, shuttle service, restaurant/bar and friendly staff, all in true southern style! Right next door to the Huntsville airport and easy access to all areas of northern Alabama. No need to look elsewhere---this is the best! Our family has already booked our next visit! Thank you Best Western Madison! The Jackline Family

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I recently spent three nights at the Best Western Plus in Madison and was very pleased with all aspects of my visit. The location is very convenient, but as others have mentioned, the staff is what sets this place apart from other places I have stayed. I don't think any of them ever walked past me without a smile and a "How are you today?" My room was very nice, and the breakfast was VERY good. On my way home from Madison, I spent a night at a competitor's hotel, and was very disappointed. Even though I spent 50% more for a room, I got much less value, including a breakfast that consisted of cereal and waffles.

I will be back to this hotel! Actually, I plan to stay there again next week.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ManagerBWP, Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Kathy,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you come back to stay with us when you are in the area. The staff knew just who you were when we talked about your comments. I truly believe that our team members genuinely care about our guests and it is nice to know that it shows.

I appreciate that you mentioned the convenience of our location. You can truly be anywhere you need to be in Huntsville or Madison in minutes. I hope that you will continue to stay with us when you are in the area. Please let me know if I can be of service to you in any way.

Director of Operations

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#9 of 53 in Huntsville
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area

Been to Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel? Share your experiences!