“Best of the Best”

Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My truck broke down on sunday 8/4/13 i got to a shop the following day i checked in to the best western on monday and my stay has been for a week. The staff at this location is awsome,they have gone above and beyond the call of duty. the staff from the front desck on down has been so helpful in so many ways,from taking me to check on my truck to wal mart and any place i needed to go. they have made sure that i did not want or need for any thing. this place is amazing and the staff is the greatest in the world...

Room Tip: the rooms are great the beds are awsome and the service is awsome.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stayed here on two seperate occasions for a total of three nights in the past 10 days while taking our daughter to Space Camp. This place is amazing! The staff here are amazing!

Every time I saw a staff member, the asked if there was anything they could do to help or make my stay better. My 8 year old daughter even commented, "Mom, it's like they sent these people to school to learn to be really nice!"

We spent hours in the outdoor hot tub and pool, it is beautiful, the planters are even gorgeous. The pool is heated just warm enough to feel comfortable for an evening swim and the hot tub is nice and hot. The guest laundry is in a convenient location in the center of the hotel. The complimentary hot buffett breakfast was DELICIOUS! By far the best hotel food we had on our two week trip to and from Minneapolis to Space Camp was had here. Plenty of fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, milk, juice AND it was constantly attended to by the wonderful staff.

I want to send a special thanks to Conrad at the Front Desk. There was a discrepensy with my bill when we checked out and he took care of it no questions asked. He didn't even had to call a manager or anyone else, he just took care of me. You don't get service like that very often.

I also want to comment as another person did on the noise. We arrived on a Saturday night and a large party was being held at the hotel. I was concerned as we were all very tired and needed to get a good nights rest before our next day. We closed the door to our room and heard nothing! It was quite and we all got a good nights sleep.

Thank you staff at Best Western Plus, when our daughters want to come back to Space Camp in a couple years, we will be staying with you!

Room Tip: Pool side rooms would be really nice, but both our rooms were very quite.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The staff at this hotel is top notch! Not just one or two of them, but the entire staff. I was greeted and subsequently asked how they could improve my stay by everyone! The restaurant is phenomenal and is headed by a chef. Yes, a chef at a hotel restaurant. The food was excellent, the bartender was attentive. I could mention a couple of names from my stay, but to be honest, I would feel like I was doing a disservice to those that I didn't get their names. No one person stood out here because they are all amazing! I don't know how the management has built a team of this caliber, but they should conduct training seminars on customer service. I was in a four star hotel last month that could have used a bit of training from these guys.

The common areas are beautiful. Hot tub and pool are gorgeous! Do not miss this hotel when you are in the area. Be sure to enjoy a nice lunch or dinner in the restaurant and let Adam make you a Blackberry MaiTai!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Overall this is a great place to stay when in the Huntsville/Decatur area. I have stayed at various hotels in this area and this is my favorite location. The bar provides a great dining atmosphere and a great place to relax. The buisness center is much better than the normal hotel business centers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ManagerBWP, Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Steve,

We love that we are your favorite hotel. I am so happy that you enjoy our facilities. The business center does offer more computers than you typically see with room to move around. I am so glad that you enjoy our lounge. We have recently made changes to our menu. I hope that you stay with us soon and I would like to hear what you think about the menu.

If I can ever be of service to you, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and quiet. Convenient to everything. Ten minutes from downtown Huntsville. Easy access to main roads and highways. My wife and I could go shopping, sightseeing, and exploring and still be within ten minutes of a clean air conditioned room and shower when it became to hot to stay outside.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Russell,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your recent stay. I appreciate your mention of our staff and our location. It is so easy to access anywhere in Madison or Huntsville from our hotel. I am happy to hear that you were able to explore the area while visiting. I certainly hope that you would give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If I can help you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Everything from hotel accommodations to dinner choices was excellent. The attention I received from the staff was extraordinary and they went out of their way several times to make me feel special. When I go back to Huntsville on business, I won't think about It twice and I'll stay there again.

Room Tip: This is my first stay and I was on the first floor close to the reception and I didn't have any...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Carmen,

It is so good to hear about your recent stay with our hotel. We appreciate the faith that you placed in us and are certainly glad to hear that you would choose us again. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and the hotel. I definitely hope that we can continue to serve you well into the future. If I might help you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

My visit started out with the most attentive desk person ever -- Conrad. I immediately felt at home. No wait -- home was never so welcoming :-)! The room was outstanding, the breakfast wonderful (even though I almost missed it getting there and 9AM expecting it would be available till 10.) The shrimp, grits, and andouille sausage was to kill for. And you could get a toddy delivered to your room -- terrific for someone tired from a day of driving. Great place!

Room Tip: Get poolside if available.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
ManagerBWP, Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

It is so nice to hear about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you were made to feel at home. I truly believe that our team members want each guest to have this very experience.

We have recently added new specials and our chefs have done a great job at incorporating local fresh items into the menu. I hope that you will visit us again and try more of the new offerings. If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Director of Operations

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Hampton Inn Madison
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#9 of 53 in Huntsville
Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center

Been to Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel? Share your experiences!