“really fine motel”

Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 12 April 2014

except for the really tiny bathroom it is a really fine motel.We had always stayed at the La Quinta just across the street, but the last stay I had a very good gold necklace stolen from our room during breakfast. That is why we stayed at the Best Western with very good results of our choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie N, Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Nedra,

Thank you for taking the time to rank our hotel on TripAdvisor. We definitely appreciate that you chose our hotel for your needs while visiting the area and certainly are happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that we can become your #1 choice for lodging in the Madison / Huntsville area. If I can ever help you, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Nice average budget hotel. Staff, restaurant, grounds are nice. They advertise high speed internet, but a 1200 baud rate dial up would have been faster. Had to use my cell's hot spot. The big problem was ANTS. The room and even the frig were infested with these critters.

Sergio,

Thank you so much for speaking with me today by phone regarding your stay with us last week. I will definitely be looking into the problems that you experienced to prevent them from occurring with another guest. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with better service and accommodations on your next trip to Huntsville. If I ever help you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have stayed at numerous Best Westerns across the southeast due to their great rewards program and this is one of the best! It was in a great location and had an excellent staff as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is doing business in the area.

Matthew,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I appreciate your loyalty to the Best Western Brand and it is nice to hear that you are a fan of the Best Western Rewards Program. I will be sure that the staff knows how they impacted your stay with us. I appreciate you staying with us at our location and hope that you will come see us again soon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you in any way.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the best western plus for 4 nights and I enjoyed each one! The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast was wonderful! The room was very big (king size bed) and it seemed as if another bed could fit! It came with a microwave and a mini fridge, which was helpful as I ate at the restaurants across the street. The location was perfect for where I needed to go, minutes from the freeway and very close to the airport. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice stay for a very reasonable price!

• Stayed: March 2014
ManagerBWP, Manager at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your kind words definitely do not go unnoticed. I appreciate your comments about our staff and your satisfaction with our hotel. The location does seem to be a great fit no matter where you are traveling in the Huntsville / Madison area.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

When traveling to Madison, IO always stay at Best Western. The staff is great and are very accomodating to your needs. I always look forward to their breakfast in the mornings home cooking especially the biscuts.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you keep coming back to see us and enjoy the breakfast while you are here. We take pride in knowing that we are offering a superior product and services to our guests.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Had another great stay. Conrad at the front desk was very accommodating and friendly. The room was clean and spacious but the bathroom was small. Overall I enjoy this property each time that I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and share your experience with others. Thank you for mentioning Conrad in your response. He truly does a great job and we are so happy that he is part of our team. I know that our housekeeping staff is dedicated to making sure that each room is clean and refreshing for our guests. It is good to know that it made a difference in your stay.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Nice hotel and friendly staff. Breakfast was better than most for the price of stay. Plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Very satisfied with everything. I would stay again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#9 of 53 in Huntsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport/Madison

Been to Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel? Share your experiences!