“Lunch with a coupon”

Cuisines: Mexican
Madison, Alabama
“Lunch with a coupon”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stumbled across this place while out enjoying a sunny Saturday. It was 1 pm and we were not the only ones stopping in for a late lunch. (Wife just instructed me to say she liked the salsa, very fresh, not canned.) My family of 4 ate plenty and had leftovers too for about $33 which became $25 with the coupon. I'm pretty picky about my Mexican food but this place did all right. I have to rate it among the top 5 Mexican joints in the greater Huntsville area. I'll certainly return, and not just because I have another coupon.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank kkibby43

Chattanooga, TN
“Best Salsa and Service”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in town. The salsa is without a doubt the best I have ever had. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Service, Best Salsa in Madison”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Chimichanga is just okay. Steak and rice is the family's go to dish for Chapala. But they have hands down the best salsa in town.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ol3and3r
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Good top shelf margarita”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Went in alone for early dinner. I had the enchiladas with cheese and onions plus a Jose margarita. Impressed with the food, drink, service, and cleanliness. I will go back.

2 Thank Thekeithman
Athens, Alabama
“Excellent Salsa, Otherwise Average”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The best salsa we've had in recent memory, very good service, otherwise the meals were just average. I had a combo plate with a beef taco, two enchiladas and a tamale, she had a grilled pork taco platter. Mine was ok but nothing outstanding, hers had a good degree of fat in the meat. With a coffee and an iced tea, the meal was $22.01 with tax, not including tip-pretty much average for the area. Exterior and interior are pretty plain.

• Visited November 2013