“Turn down the music please...”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Atlanta, Georgia
“Turn down the music please...”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Very nice, new property. Great location close to shopping and restaurants (some walk-able, short drive). Parking was easy, and free. Front desk check-in was smooth; desk staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The lobby area and hallways were clean and modern, very welcoming. Room itself was spacious and amenities were convenient - fridge, microwave, extra sink. King room had pullout sofa as well, and work area/desk of course. Price was reasonable for this brand, considering the location and newness of the hotel.

Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Towels could have been a bit heavier but not out of line with the price-point. All in all a nice stay, and would consider again for future visits.

One item worth noting - the elevator lobby music is too loud, and CAN be heard from rooms close to the elevator; this was bothersome but because I was only there one night, it wasn't worth mentioning.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is AWAY from the elevators.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed our property and we hope to see you return soon! I apologized for the music being to loud and we will defiantly have that corrected when you return!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Harvest, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Holiday inn Express was a pleasure to stay at. This hotel was very clean and the staff was excellent and very helpful and really made me feel welcome and want to come back again. The rooms vere very comfortable and the breakfeast was great.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

OmegaHotelGroup, Regional Director at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Mark, thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with our Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Your comments have been shared with the team at the hotel. Again, thank you!
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and nice. The area it is in is safe and secure. It was very quiet in the room as well as in the hallways. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and always greeted us with a smile. I had the joy of dealing with the manager Ashley. She went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Would definitely stay here over any other hotel in the area. The price was a bargain for the quality of service, the amenities and location.

Stayed November 2013
Lonewolf, I am so happy your enjoyed your stay at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Your comments about the staff and Ashley have been shared with them. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments about the hotel and team! We look forward to your return!
Garden Plain
Reviewed 18 November 2013

What a pleasant stay! Clean, comfortable beds and room in a new hotel. Delicious complimentary breakfast was excellent. The very personal staff help put this hotel at the top of my list of recent stays.

• Stayed July 2013
Joebob, we are happy that you enjoyed the beds and our hot breakfast. It is also wonderful to hear your comments about the hotel team. We do strive to give the best customer service! Thank you again for taking the time to give us this fantastic review.
Woodville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 17 November 2013

it was a very comforting experience. I've stayed in a lot of hotels and this is by far the best one yet. The service was excellent. The employees where very polite and on task everything a guest could hope for from a hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Lyssa, it was a pleasure reading your comments about our team at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I have shared your comments with the hotel team! Thank you so much for your glowing review!
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Love this hotel and the staff. Makes me feel at home. Definitely one of the best hotels. Stay here if you can! One of the best hotels I have stayed at. An awesome pool, spa and decor. Most hotels are plain. They really try hard to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. Thank you!

• Stayed November 2013
JHdemings, thank your for your wonderful review! We are so happy that your enjoyed your time at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites. It is wonderful having an indoor pool and spa that our guests can enjoy all year long! Also, it is good hear the team took good care of you during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
Reviewed 25 September 2013

From check-in to check-out everyone and everything was fabulous. I stayed at four different hotels in 8 days this last vacation and demanded an immediate cancellation on the credit card at another less thsn clean hotel. None of the others compared to this one in cleanliness, comfort, friendliness and amenities. The room (2 queen bed suite) was very spacious, the beds comfortable and a clean, large bathroom. I can't say enough good things about every staff member we met. The breakfast staff, Millicent, was friendly and gave us easy to follow directions to my mom's favorite chain stores. The free breakfast, itself, was very good. I had sausage gravy and biscuits and a delicious cinnamon roll. Mom enjoyed an omelet and ham.

What surprises me is that this hotel doesn't promote the fact that they have lifts to enable people with disabilities to enjoy the use of the swimming pool and hot tub. As someone who works with adults with disabilities that amenity is a huge plus.

In all my travels through the years I have to admit that this hotel and its employees are my favorite.

• Stayed September 2013
Express_Madison_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
JAO 1963
We thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding our hotel and your stay. Our team strives to give the best customer service in the industry. With comments like yours it tells us our team is doing a fantastic job. And those cinnamon rolls I do say are tasty yet I do favor the cheese omelet and ham myself as well. I want to thank you for calling our attention to share this information about our lifts for adults with disabilities. I will be sharing your wonderful comments with the team and we do look forward to seeing you and your mom again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Hampton Inn Madison
Hampton Inn Madison
#1 of 13 in Madison
Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport? Share your experiences!