“Very pleasant stay!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Staff friendly and accommodating, nice pool area, great workout area. The room was perfectly appointed and amazingly comfortable pillows! Breakfast was done well. Very helpful and recommended places to eat and see when we had time. Ov

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed great with comfy pillows, nice linens
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Chief7400 It is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. It seems you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel. That is what we strive for each and every day.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Here for a family reunion, and our family had around fifteen rooms total. The hotel was packed this weekend! Not only our family but another family reunion, and a wedding! The hotel went out of their way to accommodate us! Setting a small meeting room aside for us & letting us have the breakfast room Saturday night for us to continue!

Breakfast was fantastic, fruit, yogurt, plus the usual breads & sweets with the hot meal!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear SB I do remember that weekend we were very busy we had lots of events happening at the same time. I am glad to hear that the breakfast room was accommodating enough for you it was a great space to have a family reunion.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for work travel, hotel was clean and had a new smell (not dingy like some hotels). The front desk was very helpful with anything I needed or any questions I had; including dinner spots and shortcuts through town. Night time can be questionable in new places, but their night staff (Adam & Erik were fantastic) was friendly and well mannered. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear eparsons I'm glad to hear that you were recommended some great places in town to visit. Adam and Erik are great at referring the best places to be in town. I will be sure to let them know there doing a good job.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Loved our stay! Spoke with Ashley W. at the front desk to make our reservation. She was very courteous & helpful. Ravinn made us breakfast on Sunday morning and in the words of my 8 year old "it is the best breakfast I have ever had." We could not have asked for a nicer stay or a friendlier group of people. Thank you all so much! We will definetly stay again if we make it back to this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Carrie I'm glad to hear that your enjoyed our great breakfast. Ashley and Ravenn are great assets to the team I will be sure to relay your comments.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Really helpful General Manager in planning my business meeting. Great job Pamela. New hotel with great location and facilities. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help. I will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Terry I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate all your business needs. Pam as well as our staff is great at taking care of the guest needs. I will be sure to let them know your great comments.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was at this property for a meeting on 07/23/2014. It was a very pleasant experience. The meeting area was just the right accomodation for the small group that we had. The temperature was just right & water & snacks were provided.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Roderick I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our meeting space. We have two great spaces for meetings. Call us again when your ready to book your next meeting.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

They key to the room says "Stay Impressed" and the staff does everything they can to live up to it. Extremely responsive and always happy and friendly. I've never been somewhere so eager to please. I'm here almost every week on business and I can't imagine a more welcoming place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Michael I am glad to hear that you enjoyed you were impressed with our hotel and staff. We do our best to make everyone of our guest stay. We look forward to seeing you next week.

-Ashley Zivat

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison
Hampton Inn Madison
Hampton Inn Madison
#2 of 13 in Madison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison
Baymont Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport/Madison
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport? Share your experiences!