Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Destin, Florida
“Apprecation”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I just want the management of this motel to know that every employee make you feel at home. I want to also let you know the employee Jolesia Robinson is especially very good, she understands what customer satisfaction means.

Room Tip: I like the room on the end close to the pool and work out center
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Bob I am so glad to hear that you had a great service experience here at our hotel. I will be sure to inform Jolesia that she is doing a great job.

-Ashley Zivat

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I frequent the Huntsville area often and when I do I stay at this Holiday Inn Express. First off, the staff is the friendliest group of people I’ve ever encountered. Upon check in, you’re always greeted with a warm smile and pleasant hospitality. Jolesia Robinson and Fran McCray are two of the nicest people that work here. Their smiles light up the room and they make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Managers Rickey Oden and Ashley make themselves available to guest if there are any issues that need to be discussed. The breakfast staff is also very friendly and attentive to the guest request. This is by far a first class staff at this hotel.
The Hotel also has a nice workout facility. State of the art equipment lets you get a quality workout in on a long or short business trip. The indoor pool and Jacuzzi makes for a great way to relax and not be outside in the humidity of summer or the cold of winter.
The rooms are a nice size and very comfortable. The beds are nice and you’re given two types of pillows depending on what you like. Every room has a refrigerator and a nice size television to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Overall, this is a quality hotel at a great price! I’ll continue to stay here going forward.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Anthony we defiantly enjoy the company of our regular guest. We do have a great staff and hopefully will continue to make everyone's stay great. I am pleased to hear that when you stay here you enjoy our hotel so much. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Carmel, California
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Staff friendly and accommodating, nice pool area, great workout area. The room was perfectly appointed and amazingly comfortable pillows! Breakfast was done well. Very helpful and recommended places to eat and see when we had time. Ov

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed great with comfy pillows, nice linens
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Chief7400 It is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. It seems you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel. That is what we strive for each and every day.

Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Here for a family reunion, and our family had around fifteen rooms total. The hotel was packed this weekend! Not only our family but another family reunion, and a wedding! The hotel went out of their way to accommodate us! Setting a small meeting room aside for us & letting us have the breakfast room Saturday night for us to continue!

Breakfast was fantastic, fruit, yogurt, plus the usual breads & sweets with the hot meal!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
OmegaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear SB I do remember that weekend we were very busy we had lots of events happening at the same time. I am glad to hear that the breakfast room was accommodating enough for you it was a great space to have a family reunion.

Athens, Alabama
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for work travel, hotel was clean and had a new smell (not dingy like some hotels). The front desk was very helpful with anything I needed or any questions I had; including dinner spots and shortcuts through town. Night time can be questionable in new places, but their night staff (Adam & Erik were fantastic) was friendly and well mannered. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear eparsons I'm glad to hear that you were recommended some great places in town to visit. Adam and Erik are great at referring the best places to be in town. I will be sure to let them know there doing a good job.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Loved our stay! Spoke with Ashley W. at the front desk to make our reservation. She was very courteous & helpful. Ravinn made us breakfast on Sunday morning and in the words of my 8 year old "it is the best breakfast I have ever had." We could not have asked for a nicer stay or a friendlier group of people. Thank you all so much! We will definetly stay again if we make it back to this area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Carrie I'm glad to hear that your enjoyed our great breakfast. Ashley and Ravenn are great assets to the team I will be sure to relay your comments.

La Porte, Texas
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Really helpful General Manager in planning my business meeting. Great job Pamela. New hotel with great location and facilities. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help. I will stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Terry I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate all your business needs. Pam as well as our staff is great at taking care of the guest needs. I will be sure to let them know your great comments.

-Ashley Zivat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
Hampton Inn Madison
Hampton Inn Madison
#1 of 13 in Madison
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport? Share your experiences!