“Great stop”

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great stop”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I enjoy going to flea markets and this was a very good one. Its a very large and diverse place with many oddities. When I went there weren't any food vendors open however, which was a little disappointing because I was really hungry. The diversity of vendors really made up for that though. I was planning on a quick trip of about thirty minutes just to see what this flea market was like, but I ended up getting so interested in the place that I stayed for a little more than 2 hours! Great place to stop in, but be prepared to get caught up and spend the whole day!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Andrew H

Huntsville, Alabama
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Not worth the trip”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

It had been a while since visiting the Limestone County Flea Market, so we decided to take a ride over and see what treasures we could find. There are a lot of different items available at the flea market, including antiques and collectables, but all in all, I found the trip to be less than inspiring.

Many of the items were simply cheap knock offs of something else (electronic gadgets and NFL hats/shirts in particular). There was very little that was actually interesting. Even the collectables that were interesting were poorly displayed and in my opinion a bit overpriced.

As far as food offerings went, most of the vendors were closed and the one we did stop at wasn’t memorable. I can’t imagine trekking back out this way just for the flea market. What a shame, too, because I love bargain & treasure hunting.

Visited March 2012