“Really? What a terrible experience.”

Limestone Flea Market
Ranked #16 of 18 things to do in Madison
Los Angeles, California
“Really? What a terrible experience.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

I SHOULD have paid closer attention to the other reviews. I would not waste my time here again. It is just a bunch of junk (really) and crap from china. I expected at least some "antiques" and such, but REALLY just a bunch of crap.

Visited October 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Just a lot of junk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Tons of items that are foreign made, cheap made, and way over priced. Knocks and not good one!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

Visited March 2013
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

I enjoy going to flea markets and this was a very good one. Its a very large and diverse place with many oddities. When I went there weren't any food vendors open however, which was a little disappointing because I was really hungry. The diversity of vendors really made up for that though. I was planning on a quick trip of about thirty minutes just to see what this flea market was like, but I ended up getting so interested in the place that I stayed for a little more than 2 hours! Great place to stop in, but be prepared to get caught up and spend the whole day!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Andrew H
Huntsville, Alabama
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Not worth the trip”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

It had been a while since visiting the Limestone County Flea Market, so we decided to take a ride over and see what treasures we could find. There are a lot of different items available at the flea market, including antiques and collectables, but all in all, I found the trip to be less than inspiring.

Many of the items were simply cheap knock offs of something else (electronic gadgets and NFL hats/shirts in particular). There was very little that was actually interesting. Even the collectables that were interesting were poorly displayed and in my opinion a bit overpriced.

As far as food offerings went, most of the vendors were closed and the one we did stop at wasn’t memorable. I can’t imagine trekking back out this way just for the flea market. What a shame, too, because I love bargain & treasure hunting.

Visited March 2012