“It's ok”

Limestone Flea Market
Ranked #12 of 19 things to do in Madison
Reviewed 30 November 2013

They need more vendors with new stuff. Not old old stuff. It's ok. Not impress at all. I have been to better flea markets. Too much old stuff. Need more vendors with GOOD STUFF.

1  Thank Sharsmith

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I knew they had hundreds of vendors under one roof and had great eats. The new management if friendly and is working hard to better the Market each week. Last weekend there was a blood drive. Many people showed and I didn't find a negative thing to say about the vendors or there prices. The vendors I encountered had reasonable prices on the items I looked at and were friendly. The food at the grill is awesome and the brownies at Sugar Buzz was soooo good.

3  Thank IMN4IT
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I SHOULD have paid closer attention to the other reviews. I would not waste my time here again. It is just a bunch of junk (really) and crap from china. I expected at least some "antiques" and such, but REALLY just a bunch of crap.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Tons of items that are foreign made, cheap made, and way over priced. Knocks and not good one!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I enjoy going to flea markets and this was a very good one. Its a very large and diverse place with many oddities. When I went there weren't any food vendors open however, which was a little disappointing because I was really hungry. The diversity of vendors really made up for that though. I was planning on a quick trip of about thirty minutes just to see what this flea market was like, but I ended up getting so interested in the place that I stayed for a little more than 2 hours! Great place to stop in, but be prepared to get caught up and spend the whole day!

1  Thank Andrew H