“Great Craft Beer Store!”
Review of Wish You Were Beer

Wish You Were Beer
Ranked #2 of 3 Nightlife in Madison
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Enterprise, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Craft Beer Store!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I LOVED this store! They have a great selection and fair prices. VERY clean store. Great tap wall. Instant beer cooling barrels.

GO HERE

Visited October 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Beer wishes come true!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Hubby and I stopped by this evening and enjoyed a glass of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale from the tap room and came home with a six pack of Westbrook Gose (sour, salty & delicious!) as well as a mixed six pack of craft beers.

I was very impressed with the selection and glad that so many beers were available for purchase by the single bottle. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The owner was particularly helpful in deciphering a specific beer that my husband had been looking for but had forgotten the name.

I enjoyed the clean and casual style of the tap room and the layout made browsing the many available beers a breeze. We will definitely be going back to try out other new-to-us beers. We may even take advantage of the home brewing supplies that are available for purchase and try making our own batch.

All in all a very enjoyable experience!

Visited September 2013