“Wonderful.. I plan to visit again shortly..”

Hampton Inn Madison
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I had a very beautiful experience. I was very amazed with the free shuttle service to and from the mall, and all the area within the hotel area.. The staff driver was very, very courteous and respectful.. I had no problem with the shuttle picking my guest and I up in a timely matter.. I enjoyed this hotel as the same as I do with the Hampton Inn in Duluith, GA. The suites are different, but the free shuttle made up for the difference in room suites.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Kim S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. It is our pleasure to provide great service to our guest. I am happy the shuttle. I look forward to seeing you again when you return to Huntsville.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

This hotels caters to business folks during the week, but takes good care of weekenders too. Clean, spacious, and a great location for my visits, either business or in town on weekends visiting the new grandson. Usual Hampton free breakfast, and coffee 24/7. Great staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Kim S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Thank you for your comments concerning your visit to our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and your family had plenty of room. We always do our best to provide our guest with great service and a free hot breakfast. I am happy you enjoyed it and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. This hotel is by far the best I haev evered stayed at. Very clean, comfortable bed, huge rooms, great location!! I recommend this hotel to everyone! It is excellent!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Chose this location while traveling down to Florida from Ohio as it was $40 less per night then the Athens, AL location and well worth the extra 15 minutes drive down highway 65. Very clean, super helpful staff and nice breakfast. Arrived at 10:00 PM after 10 hours of driving and the front desk was not only very nice but quick to get us on the way to our room...just what we needed! Hotel was tucked a bit off the highway and was quiet. Plenty of items to select from for breakfast and the staff members were exceptionally accommodating to our 5 and 6 year olds :) Will stay at this location again next year!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We spent 2 nights here in Madison. Stopped in without reservations and were given a nice room on the main floor with a great rate. The staff that we met at the desk and those we met in the halls were very friendly. This was the largest of all the Hampton properties we have stayed in and very well decorated in the public areas. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable according to my husband, I was ill the whole time we were there and didn't get past the bed, I guess if you are going to be sick while traveling it is nice to be in a comfortable place. We were there on a Friday and Saturday so most of the business people had gone home and it wasn't busy at all. Very quiet. Check out was easy and tho I didn't eat breakfast my husband said it was very nice. We would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Kim S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We always strive to exceed the expectations of our guest. I wish that you would have felt better so that you could have enjoyed your stay more. We have recently renovated and appreciate your kind remarks. Our staff takes great pride in providing great service to our guest and I am happy to hear that they took good care of you and your Husband. We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Friendly staff, clean comfortable room. Breakfast slightly better than the standard.
would definitely stay here again.*******************************************************
*****************************************************************************************

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Kim S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Thank you staying with us at the Hampton Inn Madison. It is always our pleasure to serve our guest. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in the Huntsville area. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again for furture visists.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

I am sure all the reviews will be higher overall.
I stayed in a remodeled room & it looks like overall they are doing a nice job on the rooms - but the AC fan is very very loud when it kicks on. It seems like there was a wing added onto the original hotel so maybe the newer side has quieter AC units.

The staff is great. I was having a really bad day after US Air canceled my flight at the last minute & I had to be back at the airport in under 7 hours in the early AM for my new flight... the evening manager gave me some snacks & breakfast items... and when another guest on my floor decided to start up a cymbal band in the hall the manager put a stop to that quickly. The shuttle driver was prompt & courteous.

I think Hilton should reduce the points required to stay at the hotel while it is being remodeled.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Huntsville Airport Madison
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65
Four Points Huntsville Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Madison? Share your experiences!