“Not for the beginner”

Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Anjuna
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Quality Yoga in India. Set amongst tropical gardens in Anjuna, North Goa, Brahmani Yoga offers classes in a variety of styles and levels with highly experienced teachers from around the globe. We also have Yoga Alliance registered yoga Teacher Training courses, Massage Training and Weekend Workshops. We can also take care of all your accommodation arrangements with our Yoga Packages. Yoga Packages include, accommodation, unlimited yoga classes, discounted weekend workshops and transfers. ... Just breathe
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Sorry but my experience was that the classes were extremely large and in personal and despite being told the one I attended was OK for beginners it so wasn't. The class was too big for the teacher to check on individual positions...not good for someone starting. Please be careful

5  Thank JACKSONS-NORTHERNGOA
joannebrahmani, General Manager at Brahmani Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hello JACKSONS!
I am sorry you were directed to a class that was not suitable for your level. We have many classes that are suitable for beginners and we should have one running each morning either in the 8am or the 9:45 time slot. If you come back to Goa please attend one of these classes, Hatha, of any of the Level 1 classes as our guest.
Please contact either Joanne or Jennie at the center.
I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in sunny Goa!

All reviews
"beginners"
"teaching"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 5 February 2012

i liked the nice envirronement , sometimes the music is too loud when we were eating

1  Thank jeanpaul b
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I went here every morning. The teachers are inspiring and the atmosphere was conducive to peaceful relaxation. It is a jewel hidden within a busy, 'happening' place.

1  Thank Amyoga
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I travel to anjuna mainly for this yoga school. The teachers are great, the teaching is safe as well as meditative and there are always teacher trainers on hand to assist you into poses if you wish. They are also very ecologically minded and arrange Clean Up Goa days for karma yoga and there is also recyling on site.

1  Thank Lindia78
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2011

I found them on internet when searching for some activities in Anjuna. It was my best decision to start my yoga classes at Brahmani yoga. The staff is very professional and helpful, was paying attention continuously to adjust my asana poses to do it perfectly and preventing injuries. I miss the place ever since and search for as similar place in Europe, but it is difficult. I hope I shall return very soon!

1  Thank TundeToth