“very energetic.”

Add it.
Sea Bar
Ranked #6 of 10 things to do in Anjuna
Reviewed 10 February 2013

it is fun ..ambiance..people around ..the whole view was magnificent...cant forget that feel..beach and shade side by those flag on shore ..and that breez..loved that ... atmosphere..every one sud go and spend a calm evening on sea side bars ..on must do ...

8  Thank reshmabano95

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Hi everyone. I been to seabar but this place is like any cheap beach shack in Goa.
Goa is a wonderful place that one should visit and believe many people who visit once come often again.

8  Thank Axel S
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Go to Anjuna and go straight to the Sea Bar. You will be made to feel so welcome whether you are traveling alone or in a group no one is left out. You will never want to leave! The cocktails are buy one get one free all day every day and are made by the best bar man i have ever met, Phil from Ipswich. I recommend 'sex on the beach' def my favourite cocktail. The parties are every sunday and out do all other parties on the beach by far. Definitely the best DJs around play here. Dont miss out head to Sea Bar NOW!!

4  Thank gemmalor
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Sea Bar made my recent trip to Anjuna. Everyone there was so friendly & I made so many friends who became family by the end. Cocktails are always 2 for 1 & the Ipswich barman is nothing short of hilarious, literally a party in himself. U have to go to Sea Bar if u go to Anjuna, but be careful, u may not be able to leave!! Haha

3  Thank Londonimi
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I was here with my girlfriend travelling and when we got to Anjuna found Sea bar and just couldnt leave we stayed for three weeks enjoying the awsome cocktails and also the food from the restaurant above. I am returning again this year and cant wait! I give it 5 stars anyday!!!

1  Thank Philip____Dery