“Our favourite place to stay in Goa!!”
Review of Villa Anjuna

Villa Anjuna
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Anjuna
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We (my husband and I) have been holidaying in Goa for the last ten years. We discovered Villa Anjuna about nine years back and ever since we have been staying only here. In fact now the owner and staff know us very well. We just love the place, for one its away from the main commercial area of Baga and Calangute, but not too far away either. We love the pool and the 24 hr cafe which gives sandwiches even at 2 am in the night. We always take a poolside room and the ambience is just so relaxing and comforting. The crowd that comes is not too noisy either, singles or couples just our type. Nelson the owner is a warm and genial person and makes us feel extra special.
The rooms are clean and spacious enough. They have wifi and internet browsing facilities and also a small library. Everything is very reasonably priced including the rooms and the food.
In short we just love the place!!

Room Tip: Near the poolside, I say
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Villa Anjuna

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

We made a telephone booking 2 days before, confirmed by email the night before. Arrived to find our room was sold. They did offer what looked like staff accommodation with unmade bunk beds at the same rate. We left. I'd advise alternative accommodation.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gospel666
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed with my family for two nights at Villa Anjuna and liked the stay very much with special emphasis on the Ayurvedic Spa. I have never experienced such an excellent ayurvedic therapy. The shirodhara, which i undergone was a wonderful experience. The rooms were very clean and tidy and the food was very good. The ovarall ambience of the premises was excellent. Very close to the beach which gave an added advantage. Superb....

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Rooms were clean and location was a plus point (walking distance from Anjuna Beach).
If we look at the room charges then available services was average, breakfast and wi-fi were not complementary. Overall stay was okay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I booked a double bed room in Villa Anjuna, Goa from 22nd December 2012 for 3 nights.
When I reached there on 22nd December 2012, they said, they didn't have any rooms available!!!!. I was shocked to hear that. I booked the room online around 3-4 months back and I confirmed the booking with Villa Anjuna through email and telephone multiple times and when I reach there they said, there was no for me... They said they had some medical emergencies, that's why they cannot give the room, which I found out was a lie later and they were giving the rooms to foreigners at a higher price as it was peak season then. After fighting with them for an hour, they arranged another accommodation, which is just a room without any amenities. I had to stay there as I was tired and I didn't want to roam around to find another place with my family and luggage.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank jgj_trip_2012
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The restaurant has great food, though as always in India - slow service. The swimming pool is nice, and the internet in the cyber-cafe is fast. The rooms are decent and there are some extra facilities that I didn't use - like an ayurvedic spa. It's only 200m from the water but about 1km to the start of Anjuna Beach.

overall a good place. If I was going back to Goa, I would probably just stay here again and not bother to search for something else.

Anjuna beach is the hippie / trance beach, whereas Baga is the party beach, so beware of this if you want to live right in the party (Baga). Otherwise its 7km, which takes about 20minutes on these roads.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank JeppeKirk
Reviewed 4 July 2012

First time when I went to Goa,I stayed at Villa Anjuna for almost week,located close to Anuja beach,with good facilities 24 hours restaurant,nice pool and with internet cafe.Also,it's near to very famous place called "Currlies" and near to vagator beach.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Palak_dhagia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anjuna
Spazio Leisure Resort
#98 of 116 in Calangute
Jasminn by Mango Hotels
Jasminn by Mango Hotels
#2 of 5 in Betalbatim

Been to Villa Anjuna? Share your experiences!