At 3566 Rs per night better experience is expected:
1. Breakfast - juice with 80% water, tasteless poha, tea-bag tea, no milkshake, no bacon/sausages, no muffins/croissants, eggs good one day bad next day.
2. Pool was 80% clean, water was foggy, with dead insects/leafs in it.
3. Rooms were excellent great pool view, humongous rooms, sub par bathroom with damaged, and unclean tub.
4. Location on a hilltop quite far from the beach/main roads of Anjuna, lonely & unlit at night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirvana Hermitage is one of the finest boutique luxury beach resorts in Goa with exclusive cottages, specially designed for elite travelers, creative artiste, film celebrities, honeymooners, corporates looking for tranquility & exclusive holiday in Goa. The ambiance at Nirvana hermitage has been its USP. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nirvana Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirvana Hermitage Anjuna, Goa