“Pathetic and Rude staff”

Waterleaf Salon and Wellness
Ranked #17 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Bardez
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I would never advice anyone to go here. Therapist names Rose (from Manipur) was so rude and asking for Tip.. I found her not concentrating on work. I will never go to this place again. Atleast someone should teach them how to talk.

Date of experience: July 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

One the best experience in Balinese massage. Massage girls are VERY well trained and good professionally. And they make you feel relaxed after stressful day. Overall very good experience.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Visited the place on Saurday
Ambience was excellent, place was neat and clean, the massage was excellent. Masseuse was well trained
Has a shower and steam room
Was served tea and fruit

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Visited this place for a pedicure. A little difficult to find if you are not familiar with the bylanes of Porvorim. Nice entrance lobby and a nice seating area upstairs. I did not have to wait very long before a pedicurist was assigned to me. The job was O.K. I felt that the pedicurist did not have the required expertise to deal with certain issues like ingrowing toenails. Apart from that it was O.K. though quite overpriced.

Date of experience: August 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I painstakingly planned my husbands birthday with multiple events and had booked a 90 minute couples massage as part of the day. We booked for 3:00 but got a call at around 2:00 to say that our appointment had to be shifted till 3:30... I told the lady on the phone that we had to be finished by around 5:00 because the next event was at 5:30, she said it wouldn't be an issue. We drive about 30 minutes to get to the place and arrive at 3:25.. while we're filling in the paper work, the manager tells us that they won't be able to accommodate us for another half hour or more as some "regulars" just walked in ten minutes before us and were given our appointment and that they MIGHT be able to fit us in around 4:00!!! No apology was offered. When we asked what was the point of making an appointment if they weren't going to honour it, We were just told that the masseurs prefer to take regulars because they get larger tips for sure. Completely unacceptable as a reason. so we were given the option of waiting an indefinite amount of time, or rebook for another time (never giving them my business again). Most unprofessional people I have dealt with and they've lost my "regular" business

Date of experience: July 2017