“Most pathetic experience ever, Worst staff”

Waterleaf Salon and Wellness
Ranked #18 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Bardez
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Today i went to have 90 minutes full body massage where they charged advance payment of Rupees 2125 as they were offering some Monday discount. The therapist was not in mood or upset already (might be tired). While giving me massage she asked me for Tip which made me annoyed. I refused her by saying that i already made payment at reception. She got angry and her behaviour was very frustrating. Initially she told me her name Rose from Manipur.. I did not enjoyed at all. She even doesn't know how to talk to customer. The way she was giving service was not good. I got irritated and asked her to stop. i took a massage around 45 mins which was so pathetic and then i left in between without steam or shower. The Staff at reception did not showed any accountability. Even they did not asked me to complete my massage or any sort of alternative. The therapist was misbehaving and shouting in front of them. Am highly upset and irritated and will never think of going back again. Simply feeling cheated. I didn't even asked them to refund my money as i just wanted to leave that place as soon as possible.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I would never advice anyone to go here. Therapist names Rose (from Manipur) was so rude and asking for Tip.. I found her not concentrating on work. I will never go to this place again. Atleast someone should teach them how to talk.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

One the best experience in Balinese massage. Massage girls are VERY well trained and good professionally. And they make you feel relaxed after stressful day. Overall very good experience.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Visited the place on Saurday
Ambience was excellent, place was neat and clean, the massage was excellent. Masseuse was well trained
Has a shower and steam room
Was served tea and fruit

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Visited this place for a pedicure. A little difficult to find if you are not familiar with the bylanes of Porvorim. Nice entrance lobby and a nice seating area upstairs. I did not have to wait very long before a pedicurist was assigned to me. The job was O.K. I felt that the pedicurist did not have the required expertise to deal with certain issues like ingrowing toenails. Apart from that it was O.K. though quite overpriced.