“Great hospitality and refreshing honesty !!”
Review of Pedro's

Pedro's
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Benaulim
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We here at, PEDROS provide authentic goan cusine to severe the taste buds of the goan in you . We have a wide range of seafood as fresh catch of the day besides the goan cusine we also seve chinese ,indian,tandoori,continental food.
Pune, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great hospitality and refreshing honesty !!”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We were in Goa on a brief family holiday and decided to visited Pedro Bar and Restaurant on 09 Dec 13 for Dinner. The ambiance was nice,the sea food excellent, the service prompt and courteous and the live band played good music ! An aspect which made the evening absolutely memorable was that we experienced a rare phenomena - honesty- which I dare say is a almost dead in tourist destinations like Goa !! After a long and fun filled evening with lots of dancing I forgot my Nikon camera costing approx. Rs 30,000.00 at the Restaurant. I realized that I had forgotten the camera at the restaurant the following morning and rushed to Pedros at about 9 AM. On reaching the restaurant I looked for the camera where we were sitting the previous evening but could not find it. Seeing my concern a waiter asked me what the problem was and I told him about my missing camera. He requested me to meet Mr Thomas the proprietor who was standing outside the restaurant. I approached Mr Thomas and told him about my problem. He immediately broke into a smile and asked me not to worry as the camera was safe and lying at his residence and that one of his waiters had found it and handed it over to him.He then requested me to accompany him to his residence and collect my camera. A shining example of impeccable honesty !! Well done Mr Thomas and the staff of PEDRO Bar and Restaurant !! Three cheers to all of you !!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Deepak2723

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Best Jumbo prawns I have ever tasted. Service was quick and friendly, restaurant is spotless. Food is delicious and was good value for money

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Gmcn603
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and ambience - service is super!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Went to bar Pedro's and have been coming here for over a decade now - the taste of the food was authentic, great flavors and friendly staff :) peppy came out to chat to us and the restaurant is a well run family business! Excellent food - look forward to going back!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank John B
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Good folks and great food!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This family run bar and restaurant features a very friendly wife and her daughters running the front desk, and along with their wonderful efficient Indian and Nepali staff definitely make this place...always a nice welcome and a front seat to watch the frolic on the beach and the sun setting into the Arabian Sea; close to the car park also so you can keep an eye on your favourite motorbike if you so please! Excellent shark steak served with lemon butter, perfect tender chicken tikka kebabs, yum fish fingers coated in tawa and the garlic butter calamari and french fries are very good also! Cold beers and quick service from the fully stocked bar...Pedro's has been around for over 40 years, they get it right, and they certainly know how to please!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Wardysworld2
New Delhi
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The day we reached goa, Pedro was where we headed for our lunch. since the two days at Benaulim we ate at Pedro's most of the time. It was excellent, and the waiters were sweet. the beef and pork chilly was to die for. It was garlicy and spicy, but melts in your mouth. Pork ribs was also very delicious. i also really enjoyed the beef curry with rice. was one of the goan restro where i even liked the vegetarian dish, especially aloo jeera. It was a very pleasant experience. I would go there again for sure.

Visited May 2013