1,282 results
All reviews benaulim beach swimming pool neha sharma mini store recreation room nice experience sofa cum bed house keeping daily activities room service in house restaurant excellent stay nice resort housekeeping staff comfortable stay table tennis walkable distance
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been coming to Royal Palms for many years now. I have just returned from another great 2 week stay. The newly upgraded rooms are lovey and comfortable. The staff are all welcoming, friendly and can't do enough for you. There is always a visible presence of management to ask if all is well with your stay. Housekeeping was excellent and everything was beautifully maintained. I cannot praise the Royal Palms highly enough! I look forward to many more trips there in the future.

3  Thank LynnSmith18
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Lynn,

Thanks for taking the time and sharing such an encouraging review.

I am so delighted to know that you liked our new refurbished apartment and were well taken care of by my team. Receiving appreciation for our efforts really does boost us further.

We do endeavor to maintain the resort to the best possible standards so our members feel it is their second home.

I do hope to see you year after year and have many memorable vacations!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

room size: excellent
location: near to one of cleanest beach benaulim
amenities; : very good
food facilities: expensive
mini store; excellent
hotel listed taxi service; 40% expensive than market rates.
staff courtesy: most of them found lost in their own world.
kitchenette: well equipped you can actually cook your home food
resort: beautiful well maintained.
gym room: not clean....hygienic
play room... good for kids good selection of books in library
daily activities; well organised ..innovative
overall sleep experience excellent
bathroom experience poor
resort experience good
welcome good
send off poor

Room tip: rooms near the pool or central avenue are the best
1  Thank bbm127
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback!

I am glad to know you found the accommodation good and enjoyed the resort facilities.
I will most certainly look into ensuring our Gum area is better maintained and clean.
With regard to the Taxis, please note the rates are not devised by the resort but by the Taxi unions. The taxi union in Goa is known for high rates and unfortunately it is out of our control.
I do apologize if you had an unpleasant experience at departure, will investigate and accordingly take corrective measures.

We do hope you come back and have another great vacation at Royal Palms!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

After booking this resort, I was just going through the online reviews for this resort and I was kind of disappointed. In fact we requested for a resort change but didn't get it as it was holiday season. Landed in Goa with least expectations but when I reached to resort I was surprised and happy. Most of the rooms are renovated recently nicely. Rooms are small but very well furnished. Staff was also courteous. The only problem we faced was slow service but that was due to staff storage.

Overall I was very happy with my stay and would not mind to visit it again.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Parikhh1
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank for choosing to stay at Royal Palms!

I am glad to hear your experience was pleasant , and quite different from some of the earlier reviews you read from perhaps the time the resort was not yet refurbished.

The resort is now 70% refurbished the remaining 30% is due to be completed by the end of this year.

We do have a great team of warm friendly people. I do apologize if you felt the service was slow, however we take the feedback on a positive and ensure we work towards making all our services prompt.

We would be more than happy to have you back for another holiday!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

STAFF at Royal Goan Beach Club at Royal Palms was very warm and hospitable a reflection of a real Goan hospitality. Human is an asset- a core value. Overall Hotel is well maintained, full of greenery and scenic beauty, a luxurious place for fun and frolic for young and adventurers.

Hotel management deserves high appreciation for such a lovely environment and also providing with all the latest facilities and entertainments like magic shows and cultural shows.

keep up the good work always. cheers guys

Room tip: Room facing swimming pool.
Date of stay: March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Royal Palms and sharing such an encouraging review.

I am delighted to hear that you were looked after well by our staff. I totally agree our human resources are truly our asset and as very aptly said they reflect the true Goan culture of warmth that we pride ourselves in.

We understand that your holiday time is precious and well deserved and our endeavor is to ensure that all our guests have a memorable holiday.

Thank you once again for appreciating our efforts.

We do hope you come back and enjoy another wonderful holiday!

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Neha sharma gave us heavenly treat in5days stay at clean n calm villas good mgt we enjoyed dance singing song in the la trattoria lounge
Tricks other daily games
Pool is clean n superb services
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Prashant S
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Prashant,

Thanks for taking the time out and sharing your review.
I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed your vacation with us.
You are missed at the Retro nights when you sang so well and everyone enjoyed!

We are hoping to see you back again for another great vacation.