This is a service apartment style resort. Its well maintained and well staffed. It has a good swimming pool. It also has a basic spa. There is a mini store from where one can pick up basic essentials for cooking and they also have a decent collection of alcoholic beverages and cigarettes. The also store some ready to eat packaged food stuff.
The rooms are clean and spacious. We stayed in a one bedroom and one living room apartment that can accommodate 4 people comfortably. It had a fully equipped kitchen with an induction stove and plates and utensils for cooking. There was a refrigerator too. Both rooms were air-conditioned.
The staff is friendly and helpful but the housekeeping services are available only up-to 11.30 PM. The room service menu is limited and the food is decent but not great. They also have a restaurant in the resort which is again decent. They resort conducts some special recreational activities through the day for the guests.
The rooms are in separate units depending on the category of room. Each unit has three floors but there are no lifts. The beach is about 1.5 kms away. There are some small local eateries and shops close by. You can get private taxis just outside the resort gate. There are a few locals just outside the resort who even offer vehicles on self driving options which are reasonably priced. You can get a car or bike as per your needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karma Royal Palms is a beautiful time share resort with a selection of studios, one and two bedroom apartments. Landscaped with lovely gardens that also feature the palm trees that give the resort its name, this resort is just a ten minute walk to Benaulim beach. The Karma Royal Palms offers you the whole range of holiday amenities to help you have that complete vacation that you deserve. The 24 hour reception, gymnasium and children's activity programme all contribute to making your holiday as comfortable as possible while giving you the opportunity to discover the joys of Goan culture. Margao city the commercial hub of South Goa is just a 10 minute drive away if you like bustling markets and a spot of bargaining. You can also liven up your holiday with water sports, excursions and trips all organized by the travel desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Karma Royal Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Royal Palms Hotel Benaulim
- Royal Goan Beach Hotel
- Royal Goan Beach Resort
- Royal Goan Beach Benaulim
- Karma Royal Palms Goa/Benaulim