“Tasty food with excellent service”
Review of Hawaiian Garden

Hawaiian Garden
Ranked #63 of 94 Restaurants in Benaulim
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The location, ambience, food and service all were excellent in this restaurant. The owner is very welcoming and waiters were very receptive. Food was very tasty. It is just on the benaulim beach with nice view of the sea and cool breeze. We were staying in a nearby star hotel and walked down from there along the beach to have our lunch and evening snacks. In pricing is reasonable with the Goa standars though i cannot say that is very cheap.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I spent a week in Benaulim this July when I first arrived in India. I was told to try out the Hawaiian Garden and I am so glad I did. I loved it so much that I returned every night for my dinner. I sampled lunch and breakfast in the other restaurants scattered through Benaulim and none of them came close to the all round quality that Anthony and his staff provide at the H.G. After 5 weeks of wandering I ended up in Benaulim for one more night, the trains from Gokarna to Mumbai were full so I had to go from Margoa. It was a delight to wander the lane to the sea and have one last meal at the H.G. I ordered the Aloo Gobi Masala. I had remembered it as being really good and was delighted after many meals in many places to find that it was even better than I remembered.

H.G. has phenomenal views and a wonderful relaxing atmosphere. The staff are friendly and prepared meals for me off the menu! This may have been because it was off season and in the busy time that may not be possible. I look forward to returning here one day.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

First time there this year , location is great and the setting is lovely right by lovely benaulim beach you can even hear the sea, can honestly say the food is delicious, do try goan the lamb xacuti , staff is very friendly and service is excellent, will certainly be back for more next year

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Fantastic food......... Something for every taste!!! Nothing was too much trouble for staff and owner, good service clean tables.

I would thoroughly recommend the Crispy Chicken and special fried rice!!!!

Thank you all for service and quality of food...good luck....

Jenny 2 Susannah

Reviewed 21 January 2013

This is a new restaurant that has opened for the 2012/13 season. As with all new ventures planning is a must. I must say that this restaurant caters for the daytime beach lovers, offering excellent value for money for food and drink. The staff are attentive and make you feel a valued customer. the setting for evening meals is great, tables are either inside or outside and there is entertainment on certain evenings. The menu caters for all tastes vegetarian and non vegetarian. thoroughly recommend the spinach soup.....enjoy your visit . The only reason I have graded this restaurant as very good is because I would love to see further reviews making it excellent