We have stayed in this resort from 1st-5th july'14. Summarizing pros & cons followed by details :-
1. High focus on safety, well being & even medical care.
2. Hugely green & full of nature!!.. Everything pleasant.
3. Great food - special efforts to customise to taste.
4. Happening in terms of mega variety of activities + Giving space to relax.
5. Personalised touch - Senior leaders of hotel meet every resident at different times to see if they are being taken care of :-).
6. One culture in whole resort - The common thing we heard every time - 'Sir- you just relax & enjoy .. We will take care of everything'. .Amazing that they mean every word & execute their motto in live interactions
Completely bewildered with Service, infrastructure, culture & had significant moments of 'Happiness' in virtual world..Difficult to go back to real world now.. Struggling to find a moment to frown upon during stay.
Front office is swift & warm. Rooms are elegant, high on utility - housekeeping utterly responsive. Activity always buzzing - swimming, archery, football, cricket, salsa dance classes, yoga classes, cooking classes, evening shows(one of best We hv seen- magic show, eat the fire, acrobats, etc) & list goes on & on. Kids are thrilled, pampered to the core with 'texkids' - simply wow coordinator, can keep & care for your kid whole day along..Bamboo/ Sea shell craft, pottery, sketches, movie shows, games, drawing classes add to the learnings. Kids are gifted chocolates, cookies, toffees, flowers at different times. Food is like you can't stop eating - Italian restaurant being the best.
The best part is that each & every person comes & meets you to make sure you enjoy every moment. .. One incident which really touched us to the core when my son picked up foot sprain & it seemed whole resort was concerned - arranged whatever required & my 5 yr old son was so floored - 'these guys take care of me like my family '...& he wants to go there again & again.
Normally, holidays are misty & you tend to forget but we are 100% sure that this place has left an amazing impression on us & we would come to goa only because we want to stay here..
We will remember all our new friends - Cleto, Narmin, Abhishek, Cynthia, Rashid, Sukhveer, Joel, Sunita, Raahil, Vivek & many more. Senior people like Siddharth &
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south coast of Goa on the Benaulim beach, a mere 27 km from the airport, this 56 acre 140 room resort has a 700 meter beach frontage and a lovely view of the sea. With 3 specialty restaurants, a beach front seasonal seafood shack, a 24 hour all day diner, 2 bars, 2 spas and a seasonal outdoor spa pavilion, this resort is a popular haunt for the international as well as domestic travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Agoda so you can book your Taj Exotica Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Goa Hotel Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Hotel Goa