“True Paradise!! Wonder we had vacation in a 5 star resort or virtual world..” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taj Exotica Goa

Taj Exotica Goa
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Benaulim
“True Paradise!! Wonder we had vacation in a 5 star resort or virtual world..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have stayed in this resort from 1st-5th july'14. Summarizing pros & cons followed by details :-

Pros :
1. High focus on safety, well being & even medical care.
2. Hugely green & full of nature!!.. Everything pleasant.
3. Great food - special efforts to customise to taste.
4. Happening in terms of mega variety of activities + Giving space to relax.
5. Personalised touch - Senior leaders of hotel meet every resident at different times to see if they are being taken care of :-).
6. One culture in whole resort - The common thing we heard every time - 'Sir- you just relax & enjoy .. We will take care of everything'. .Amazing that they mean every word & execute their motto in live interactions

Cons :-
Completely bewildered with Service, infrastructure, culture & had significant moments of 'Happiness' in virtual world..Difficult to go back to real world now.. Struggling to find a moment to frown upon during stay.

DETAILS:-
Front office is swift & warm. Rooms are elegant, high on utility - housekeeping utterly responsive. Activity always buzzing - swimming, archery, football, cricket, salsa dance classes, yoga classes, cooking classes, evening shows(one of best We hv seen- magic show, eat the fire, acrobats, etc) & list goes on & on. Kids are thrilled, pampered to the core with 'texkids' - simply wow coordinator, can keep & care for your kid whole day along..Bamboo/ Sea shell craft, pottery, sketches, movie shows, games, drawing classes add to the learnings. Kids are gifted chocolates, cookies, toffees, flowers at different times. Food is like you can't stop eating - Italian restaurant being the best.
The best part is that each & every person comes & meets you to make sure you enjoy every moment. .. One incident which really touched us to the core when my son picked up foot sprain & it seemed whole resort was concerned - arranged whatever required & my 5 yr old son was so floored - 'these guys take care of me like my family '...& he wants to go there again & again.

Normally, holidays are misty & you tend to forget but we are 100% sure that this place has left an amazing impression on us & we would come to goa only because we want to stay here..

We will remember all our new friends - Cleto, Narmin, Abhishek, Cynthia, Rashid, Sukhveer, Joel, Sunita, Raahil, Vivek & many more. Senior people like Siddharth &

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Goa, responded to this review, 9 July 2014

I look forward to welcoming you along with your family back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (700)
  • Polish first
South Queensferry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We booked a weekend break at this TAJ to escape the heat of Delhi. The rate included full board and airport transfer.

Airport arrangements were very efficient and we arrived quickly at the hotel.

The hotel grounds are immaculate, very well maintained and attractive

We had booked an ocean view room. Very nice room. Clean, fresh and good size. The ocean view rooms all have palm trees in front of the room. The view itself was quite limited. I wouldn't upgrade again to ocean view for anything other than an minimal charge

We booked a couples treatment at the spa. It was perfect. The two therapists (Ali and Jmli, I hope I have remembered their names correctly) was excellent. Spa was beautiful and the Soma treatment package was really good. Very highly recommended for an couple staying here

We were a little disappointed by the dining arrangements in the hotel restaurants. I would say that the restaurants aren't large enough for a hotel of this size and dining here felt too busy, almost like a cafeteria. Food quality was consistently good - just too much bustle which affected the dining experience

We were here at the end of the season so the lobster shack had been dismantled for the monsoon - to be expected as all the beach shacks do this.

We would certainly consider this hotel again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank DaveFaull
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort specially the Soma treatment.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding the bustle in the restaurant and have taken this up with the concerned Head of Department.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

It's difficult to explain how the service of all the people in a hotel can be so warm and helpful. From Sunita during check-in to Bippin to check-out, all the professionals are great. The property is beautiful and all the facilities but it is the service that will leave a lasting impression on you. The food in the restaurant is very good and they take very good care of infant food too. I think that they have a policy to never say 'No' to request from the guests. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank NJain_10
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort.

Cehegin, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Just cannot tell people how good the service is here. All staff from Front of House, through F&B staff to the gardeners ensure that the holiday you experience here is 5 star. We stayed four days and three nights, ate in the three theme restaurants, Italian, Goan and Chinese and every meal was superb. Vellington in the bar was a real treasure trove of information. My wife had a Spa and said it was the best experience she as ever had, as she has had a lot of Spa experience. Cannot suggest anything other than if you are planning to visit Goa thn this is the only place to stay. The Villa accommodation is superb with some even having pools!! 300 up are the villa numbers nearest to the main complex, pool restaurant , we were in 522, nice and quiet and not too far from the main complex

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Goa, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you along with your wife enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort.

Cehegin, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We have just spent 3 day's here after an exhausting trip around India. The moment you arrive you know you are going to have a great time. The grounds are fanstic and are beautifully kept. There are 4 reasturants serving Italian, Goan, Chinese and the 4th a mixture. We ate in all 4 our favourite was the Chinese but all were great. I had a massage in the Jiva spa the whole experience was one of relaxtion and thanks to Grace my therapist. All the staff right from the resort manager, F and B manager and all the other staff including Vellington in the bar were suberb. I can not name them all suffice to say the service was great. I have been to a fair few resorts and hotels over the years and am now living in Dubai were there are lots of good resorts but this hotel ranks amongst the best. Would recommend it to anyone, family couples ets.

Room Tip: There are some rooms that have private pools they look good. We had a suite looking over the gardens
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am glad to note you along with your family enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I decided to celebrate our first wedding anniversary in Goa and after some research we chose taj exotica. First of all they provide an airport pickup and drop complimentary for all guests. The property is a sprawling complex built on the lines of an Iberian palace of sorts. The welcome included a duo of serenaders and a refreshing mocktail. The room we booked was pretty much the basic one but it was really huge. And had all the facilities. The best part was the great view of the lawns and the sea. The resort is pretty self contained. It has several activities for its guests. A pretty big swimming pool, with water volleyball, bicycles to roam around the area, archery, ping pong, pool and basically enough things to keep u occupied. They have four resataurants and a bar. The breakfast at Eugenia the coffee shop was pretty good with a variety of dishes. We had meals at two other places Alegria (goan) and Miguel Aracanzo (Mediterranean) which were both just about ok. Other thing of note is a nine hole golf course and a life size chessboard on campus. Plus there s a book and video library and a spa though we didn't use that. A word about the staff: impeccable service and totally polite, courteous and helpful. They also had some arrangements made for our anniversary which was touching. They even allowed us to retain our room for a late checkout. This is a place to relax and enjoy with family. The only drawback its a bit remote and there s not much to see here. So if ones planning on sightseeing and goin around south Goa this may not b appropriate. But overall a pleasant stay and one of the best hospitality experiences I have had.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I am amazing experience was a the forefront of all the staff's minds as nothing was too much bother for them. It was a truly relaxing and self indulgent experience, which is good value for money with what you get in return. Highly recommend this resort!!! The food is also worthy of a mention as the choice of options make you want for no more!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Simon D

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
The Leela Goa
Alila Diwa Goa
#2 of 38 in Salcette District
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,807 reviews
Vivanta by Taj - Panaji

Been to Taj Exotica Goa? Share your experiences!