“Tropical paradise!”

Taj Exotica Goa
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Benaulim
“Tropical paradise!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

What a fantastic resort! Mini golf course, inviting pool, lotus ponds, extra large rooms, pretty landscaping, private beach, excellent sea food, great spa- I cant think of anything that this hotel lacks- topped with fantastic staff! Will go back again and again....

Room Tip: Try to take a room on 1st floor rather than ground floor- you can keep the windows open that look ou...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank MekhlaB003
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Goa, responded to this review, 7 August 2014

I look forward to welcoming you along with your family back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (703)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Bemtota
Reviewed 21 July 2014

It is one of the most beautiful hotel. Very nice localization, friendly staff and a lot of facillities , which can made your stay very interesting even during the monsum period. Every time you can go to yoga classes.

Room Tip: It is the best to choose the room with the private swiming pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aldona D
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities the resort has to offer including Yoga.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were a group of 15 couples with few kids. The experience from airport pickup to check-in was just perfect. The rooms are super spacious with a nice sit out.
The staff is very helpful and always willing to go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable. The food served at the banquet was excellent. Had someone from the management team always checking in on us to find out if we were comfortable or not which made us feel special.
The property in itself is awesome with a great pool and a very well maintained beach...
.I will definitely want to go back there again...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KishanV

I am glad to note you along with your friends had an lovely stay and enjoyed the food and all the facilities at the resort.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The Resort is an awesome place to take a break. We stayed there for 6 nights in July 2014 (with small kids age 5 & 7). It was raining during the most part of our stay and we thoroughly enjoyed it. we will share few things which is worth mentioning here,
The lush green scenery and the way it is maintained will amaze you, the activities for kids like cycling, Tex kids, pool and lots of open space n garden area for playing soccer, Frisbee etc..
the beach access, the luxury villas...the daily shows ( African acrobats and the Illusionists show by Mr. Edmondo is amazing) will keep you engaged for hours.....u will never feel like checking out....
The staffs were really professional, you will get pampered a lot for instance a surprise teddy delivered to my kid ..the club car for transportation...ohh my god the variety of food and the taste....you are really taken care of and you will definitely feel special....
One point which we feel Taj can improve is their policy towards Internet.. being a world class group they should provide free internet for the guests...coming from Abu Dhabi i felt very odd looking at the hourly / daily rates, rate per device etc for internet charges ??. I hope it is noted.
Leaving apart the above point it is worth a place to visit and if you have kids they will just love it, Believe me we never ventured out or even thought about it for sight seeing during our stay and Great Taj. Keep up your good work. We will definitely come back again in a different season...

Room Tip: Leave it to Taj. You will never regret.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Balavenkatesh

I am glad to note you had an enjoyable and your child had a fantastic holiday.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding free wifi and take this opportunity to inform you that this is being reviewed by senior Management.

Mumbai
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We had great experience in Taj right from the airport transfers to our weekend stay. There is nothing much you can do outside the resort but plenty of things to keep you busy in the resort.
We arrived early and our room was not ready but they graciously accommodated us in the cottage while they readied our rooms.
The service was impeccable - we used the spa services at Jiva and loved the experience. The evening entertainment shows were good and the gym had the latest equipments.
We made the most of our stay but the only grouse was F&B. The buffet was a mess and the staff couldn't manage the large crowds. The table was not cleared on time and getting attention of the staff was a task. But overall we are Taj fans and will continue our loyalty with them:)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Goa, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed stay and all the facilities at the resort specially the spa, gym and evening entertainment.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding the service during meals and have taken this up with the concerned Head of Department.

Mumbai
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We were there on our anniversary in July 2013 at Taj Exotica Goa and the experience was fantastic.

Goa being a difficult place for vegetarians but the food here was lovely. Especially at the Italian restaurant where all courses of the meal were fabulous. In desserts we were suggested to necessarily try Baklava, the taste of which we can still remember.

It was a pleasant surprise when we were presented with an edible chocolate frame with our pictures and a cushion cover with names embroidered on. Thanks for such a nice gesture and making our stay a very memorable one.

During monsoon, there are loads of sea creatures on the beaches so one should accordingly plan as the beautiful beach of the hotel becomes difficult to be enjoyed on.

I recommend this place especially for people with priority of jain / veg food!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Punit S

I am glad to note you had a memorable experience for your wedding anniversary and enjoyed the food served at the resort.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Good resort. Nice view. Food taste is average. No varieties in lunch & dinner. You may see some worms coming in since the place is covered with greenary. Cleaning can be better. If you are a nature lover you would love this place.

Room Tip: On the up stairs
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you experienced all the facilities at the resort.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding the taste and variety of food, as well as cleaning and have taken this up with the respective Heads of Department.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
The Leela Goa
Alila Diwa Goa
Alila Diwa Goa
#2 of 39 in Salcette District
Vivanta by Taj - Panaji

Been to Taj Exotica Goa? Share your experiences!