“Tough to leave this place...”

Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Benaulim
Reviewed 28 August 2014

This is one amazing property... Stayed here with family for 3N-4D and it was really tough to leave after that... My 3 year old daughter was into tears as she did not want to leave...

This property is beautifully maintained... We got nice adjacent sea view rooms on the ground floor... There were lots of activites... We hired cycles and explored this huge property... The pool was clean with the water maintained at a comfortable temperature... The beach was as good as private... There were different activities for kids everyday... The food was great... Good breakfast spread at Eugenia... Li Bai served very yummy chinese food... The staff was very warm and helpful... The whole experience was really worth every rupee spent... Rains made it all the more memorable...

The Cons... The property is far away from any of the other tourist place... You should stay here and just enjoy the Taj hospitality... If you have touring Goa on your mind, better stay elsewhere... otherwise you would end up travelling most of the time...

Room Tip: Always go for sea facing rooms on the ground floor...
2  Thank herlekar
TajExoticaGoa, Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort.

I look forward to welcoming you all back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future specially your 3 year old daughter.

There are newer reviews for Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights last year. Since the weather was hot, spent a lot of time in the pool..everything in this hotel right from staff behaviour, facilities (gym, pool etc), food oozes with Taj quality and is worth every penny..Thank you Taj for this great experience!!

Room Tip: Find a room near the lobby because if you are staying in a far off room, calling up for a cart every...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Nishant8

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort .

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Taj exotica is situated in a serene corner of south goa.... stayed for 4 nights last may for our honeymoon.and must say it was a stay to remember..
wonderful welcome at the reception with a nice drink..we opted for a room with semi pvt pool and it was worth every penny... buffet meals were great .. nice array of options and tastes well too..staff was v polite and courteous.. the cycle track around the property was nice.. with little golf cars /buggy at your disposal.. the movt inside the property is quite convenient n fun too :)
The only downside was that the room we got on our arrival had two single beds and it took them good 3 hrs to arrange for a suitable room...
leaving that... great property, great hospitality , good privacy and a wonderful time at taj!

Room Tip: Go for a semi pvt pool if possible... made our trip so much more enjoyable!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 August 2014

In a very large amount of capacity and maximum tourist can be stay here. The arrangement of this hotel is very facilitated every waiter can play a duty of carefully at least we enjoy all the tour of with reference to Taj.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Once again the Taj brand lives up to its hospitality but Taj Exotica goes one step beyond compared to the ones i have visited so far. The Property is beautiful and extremely well maintained. The hotel staff very polite and considering the fact that we were with a child the dining staff went beyond their duty particularly JOEL and SUKHVEER and the Cooks at the live counter - Eugenia and Miguel Arcanjo to make sure that we were more than comfortable. All in all a great holiday and compliments to the entire Taj Exotica Team.

2  Thank saad05

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Taj Exotica Goa and for your feedback. I am glad to note you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities at the resort and our associates delighted you.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Spent the whole of last weekend. This was the first time I was actually staying at a hotel other than my favorite for the last 10 years (Baia Do Sol). Thats because my other friends with whom I went, wanted to stay at Taj. Generally Taj properties are all very good and so was this one. However it was not upto my expectation. Maybe I expected more than I should have! It was Taj Ok, but not exotic enough to be called Exotica. The rooms were certainly not better than the Taj at Kovalam or elsewhere. Taj service is always good, anywhere, and so was this one, nothing exceptional. The grounds are good, lots of space for outdoor stuff, cycling, playing football etc., which is better than the other Tajs. The food was ok, same Taj stuff, which is good.
A few downsiders for me were, firstly I checked in about 8 hours later than my other friends and there was no welcome drink for me, also no one came forward to help me with my bags, I had to lug it a good 250 m myself. Actually the person at the reception should have taken care of these things. The first day there was an apricot in the fruit basket which I liked, the second day it was not there and I told one room service staff to get me one, but he forgot, even the third day it did'nt come. There were 3 of us in the room (with an extra cot), but room service always gave only 2 sets of towels. I always had to ask them for an extra set. They should look into this themselves, since when we returned to the room late at night and wanted a shower, then I had to wait a good 10 minutes to get the fresh towels.
The grounds are good, but at some places the quality of the grass is not good. They should have uniform quality grass (the carpet type) all over since people love to walk on the grounds.
The pool is also the usual Taj type, nothing special.
However the only special thing which other Taj properties dont provide, was the free Jacuzzi and sauna, that was a good treat, thanks for that.
Overall ok, but honestly speaking I would not spend money to go back to Taj Exotica. For me, Baia do Sol is the best in Goa.

Room Tip: depends on your budget!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

It is with concern I have made a note of your feedback regarding the issues faced during your stay at the resort and have will have remedial measures in place to ensure non occurrence of the same.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Enjoyed the 4 nights Monsoon Package at the Taj Exotica. Experience was enhanced by the services provided by the Well trained and managed Staff. Check in and out was a breeze. Rooms and property is spot-less, clean and inviting. Eugenia Food was delectable, the staff very courteous. The Swimming pools are great, especially for kids. The grounds are well manicured. The Staff made sure that we are happy with our experience. Airport Transfers were very Professional and clean. Over-all A Great Place to spend your Time and Money & A Gold Standard for Hospitality.

Room Tip: The Luxury suite #219 in main building, is divine.
1  Thank Sanjay_Kamath_11

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Exotica Goa in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
The Leela Goa
Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
Seashell Beach Suites
Seashell Beach Suites
#1 of 66 in Candolim

Been to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa? Share your experiences!