We are a family of five who spent one week in the hotel in December. We stayed in the new block and the rooms were really nice. Beautiful floors. Quiet , equipped with airconditioning. All staff and the hotel owner were friendly. The restaurant was smal and sometimes nearly empty but served good food from a restricted menue. Ten minutes to walk to the beach which was not crowded. Mainly middle-class Indians on the beach.Good restaurants on the beach. I would definitely like to come back here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Grove Cottages located a kilometer away by road from one of the most tranquil and inviting beaches of Goa, cannot be considered as a conventional commercial hotel. The hotel that dates back from 1981 emphases on a relaxed and a friendly informal approach. Guests are welcomed by enchanting oasis of palms, exotic plants and flowers that gives a feel of a botanical garden. The paths flanked by palms on either side exhales an aura of grand welcome. Comfortable rooms and an al fresco restaurant amid lush garden are just some of the pleasures awaiting you to this romantic refuge in the beautiful village of Benaulim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palm Grove Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Cottages Hotel Benaulim
- Palm Grove Cottages Goa/Benaulim