“Delboy Yorks”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Benaulim
Leeds, West Yorkshire
“Delboy Yorks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Our second visit to RGBC in the last 6 months. A return says it all. Small intimate environment with warm /welcoming staff. Comfortable. Good value. Quiet. All ingredients for a great holiday.
Due to have a refurbishment which will make the club even better.

Room Tip: Rooms are based around the pool so all have a good outlook
1 Thank Overnightstopper
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Benaulim, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Royal Goan Beach Club at Benaulim!

Thank you for selecting our hotel during your recent visit to Goa. We appreciate you taking valuable time and posting a good review and providing us with your ratings.
It was pleasing to note that overall you have found most of our products and services up to your satisfaction. Your encouraging feedback has been shared with our associates and they are very glad to know that their services have been recognized. Once again I would like to assure you that we are heading for a major refurbishment very soon.

Thank you for your encouraging feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Royal Goan Beach Club at Benaulim Goa very soon.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

We had a great experience at our recent stay at RGBC-Benaulim. The resort has all the amenities that one would expect, and plenty to keep you entertained. As soon as we arrived, my son made a beeline to play a game of courtyard chess!

The rooms are very spacious. To be sure this is not a high-end resort, and the appointments are somewhat dated. However, this didn't bother us at all; indeed the furnishings seemed appropriate for the setting. We loved that the resort is not in the middle of an urban stetting. There are fields around, and the beach is about a ten minute walk.

The best part of the resort is the world-class service. The manager, Savio Fernandes, told us that he would so anything to keep us happy, and he certainly kept his word. We had a couple of minor issues, which he immediately took care of. The staff is incredibly friendly and efficient. If you don't have someone for a game of chess or table-tennis, they will even play with you. Bruno was kind enough to play some table-tennis with me. He's got a good game, but he was nice enough to let me win a few points (thanks Bruno!). Everyone else was also great-from the waiters to the front-desk staff.

There is a restaurant with excellent food and you can order room-service at very reasonable prices. There is also a small grocery store on the property, which is well stocked, and met our needs.

To summarize, RGBC-Benaulim has a winning combination of spacious rooms, great location and truly wonderful service!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 1. 2BR, quiet, spacious, good views.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank contact2
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Benaulim, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from the Royal Goan Beach Club at Benaulim!

Thanks a million for posting such an Excellent review. on Trip advisor. It really means a lot to me and my staff. You have highlighted all our key areas, especially our hospitality.
It was pleasing to note that overall you have found most of our products and services up to your satisfaction. Your encouraging feedback has been shared with our associates and they are very glad to know that their services have been recognized. Thanks for all your kind words.
Hope to see you soon

lancashire,uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Recently returned from our second visit to this accommodation - ideal location 10 mins walk to the beach. The property itself is well presented, the rooms spacious & well appointed. The staff were always very friendly & efficient. Would recommend.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rothwell40
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Rothwell,

Greetings from the Royal Goan Beach Club at Benaulim!

Thank you for selecting our hotel during your recent visit to Goa. We appreciate you taking valuable time in posting an Excellent review and also providing us with your ratings.

Once again, thank you for your encouraging feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Royal Goan Beach Club at Benaulim Goa very soon.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Just returned from our second enjoyable visit. Small resort, very well run, very friendly staff. Management very proactive always available for a chat. We had an enormous 2 bed duplex apartment (room 13 1st floor) which was a little tired but very comfortable (new tv!). My husband took ill but reception had a doctor there within 20 minutes!! They even arranged for medication to be delivered to our room. I also took advantage of the laundry package - amazing value - beautifully washed, pressed and folded. I had minimal laundry to deal with on arriving home! I believe big plans are in the pipeline - can't wait to see the improvements. I just hope the personal touch does not change because it makes this resort so special. That's why so many people return time and time again.

Room Tip: Stairs could be a problem both up to the apartment and inside for anyone with disability.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Benaulim, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Wendy,

Greetings from the Royal Goan Beach Club at Benaulim!

Thank you for selecting our hotel during your recent visit to Goa. We appreciate you taking valuable time in posting an Excellent review and providing us with your ratings too.

It was pleasing to note that overall you have found most of our products and services up to your satisfaction. Your encouraging feedback has been shared with our associates and they are very glad to know that their services have been recognized. Just for your information that we are going for a major refurbishment .

goa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

this is one of he place which i love the most , all staff is so co-operative and big rooms , good services at any time of your stay, nice loocation. it is very near to the benaulim beach , best time to visit in nov and december.

Room Tip: alll rooms ar egood choose any one.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Benaulim, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Akhilesh,
Thank you very much for your good feedback of the resort. We value that a lot. Your feedback is good but unfortunately you have rated us average. Even the rooms you have mentioned very spacious and one can choose anyone, but rating given as average. Any way thanks for staying with us and assuring you in advance the next time you come you will have a better stay as we are doing some refurbishment of the property this year as well.
With best regards
Exeter, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

This was my fifth vacation here which says it all really - we love it and the friendly team of Savio, Venecia and staff at all levels whose aim seems to want to make me feel like a Maharajah. Rather than repeat myself I refer you to my previous glowing report of 2012. It continues to be our ideal destination but notwithstanding I gathered that this Spring there will be a major 'makeover' and I look forward to seeing this next year. If you want opulence go next door to the 'Taj' and pay five times as much. Anyway, I prefer the cosiness, friendship and personal service of RGBC at Benaulim. I don't have much in the way of suggestions but in addition to lots and lots of cricket it would be nice if we could have got the rugby on our TV !!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Royal_Resorts_India, General Manager at Karma Royal Benaulim, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Dear Michael,
Thanks again for posting such an excellent review. This is something great for me and my team. Frankly speaking we are overwhelmed with your feedback given specially highlighting our hospitality. Thank you very much for your kind words and I am pleased to note that our services measured up to your satisfaction. Your feedback is indeed a source of encouragement to all of us as this reiterates our belief in the fact that our efforts in delighting our esteemed guests will always be recognized and appreciated. Coming to the rugby match, If you had brought to my notice I would have surely done something where you could watch on your TV. I am sorry for that.The next time you plan to be in Goa, please feel free to drop me a line should you require any assistance in making a reservation or for any other service for which I may help.

With best regards
Bramhall, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had a two bedrooms apartment very large rooms with comfortable thick mattress .Two bathrooms with apstairs.One room overlooking the pool and the other to open fields.The beech is approx 15 min walking. There is a daily cleaning service .The complex is having a refirb this year and I look forward to returning in November if I can get booked in.The staff are all very friendly.I had the fresh bread man every evening ,I had a little word with the security man so he called my room around 6 pm each night to tell me the breadman was outside .This is a nice little extra and it also helps with the local trades people.Here is a very good shop onsite for all your daily needs and are very good prices.

Room Tip: Depending on what size room you want ,the one bed apartments are all around the ground floor and poo...
Dear Guest,
Greetings from the Royal Goan Beach Club at Benaulim!

Thank you for selecting our hotel during your recent visit to Goa. We appreciate you taking valuable time in posting a good review on TripAdvisor and providing us with your ratings.

It was pleasing to note that overall you have found most of our products and services up to your satisfaction. Your encouraging feedback has been shared with our associates and they are very glad to know that their services have been recognized.The next time you plan to be in Goa, please feel free to drop me a line should you require any assistance in making a reservation or for any other service for which I may help.

Savio Fernandes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
Karma Royal Haathi Mahal
La Grace Resort
#4 of 14 in Benaulim
Club Mahindra Emerald Palms
Baywatch Beach Resort

Been to Karma Royal Benaulim? Share your experiences!