This is my second Visit in 2 years at the same Resort as i wanted to stay in Calangute having stayed at this place before choose same location.
Well few changes are for real like size of Superior Deluxe room has being decreased.
Staff has got more laid back since my last visit.
Checking was very disappointing and slow nobody wants to wait for 30mins at 1530 mid day at the hotel Reception.
FnB staff and Staff at the Restaurant are the Selling point of this property.
Very Nice and Professional.
Rooms are nice and Big however little unkempt Bathroom (at least my room was)
AC was leaking water in room which was fixed after 2 days from bringing in to the notice of Reception after that AC wasn't powerful enough to Chill the room properly.
We had room 218 being a Superior room it was in 1 Corner of the Hotel right in front of there Electric Generators that means if there is a Power Outage in Goa be assured you will not be able to Sleep with the Noise that is generated by Generator.
There is a beach close to the property maybe 5-7mins walk is a nice beach well worth a visit once.
On a very first day at 0900 i get a call from Reception if i was looking to book a BIKE,
well definitely not and even if want to i hate to get disturbed at 0900 that too in Goa.
We had a Car with us this property has a Shared parking area i believe as it was always full where everyone has parked there car wrong it is good for only 5-6 car parking.
For 3 days i had to park my car on road as parking was full.
There was a Hotel Guard keeping an Eye on car however allowing them to park the way they want,
on 20th i called at 1100 for check out
Reception called me 5 times from 1100 to 1115 confirming i wanted to check out wonder what was so difficult to understand as it was a check out day as per the booking.
Bell boy took the keys when he came 3rd time to take all the Luggage 1 by 1 however same wasn't passed to Reception hence wasted 10mins as Reception staff wanted the keys to initiate Check out .
Well it is a nice property but i wasn't impressed.
Reception need to wear a smile and have to be more Professional.
I wasn't satisfied with the Villa which is showing its age now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso which is a stone throw away from the Beach is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute