Me & my spouse stayed at Resort Terra Paraiso along with family friends for 3N & 4D in Nov-2013.
Very nice resort. Located close to the serene beach and quite close to most of Goa's popular tourist destinations. The resort is hardly 200 metres from the Beach - you can walk down.
The breakfast spread is elaborate and quality of food served is good. Nice, clean rooms, good food and good service. Well stocked, reasonably priced bar :-).
Helpful and friendly staff. The swimming pool is quite large and very well maintained.The pool area right in front of double storey rooms makes it easier to lounge by the pool while the kids paddle around. Ideal resort to spend time in Goa with your family & kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso which is a stone throw away from the Beach is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute