See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I think the title of my review justifies what I felt during my time here, we all enjoyed a lot visiting the calm and serene hotel. It was a great stay, they have the best food in goa and location is amazing. Right in front of beach. What a cheap and worth deal.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Worst hospitality; Hotel staff does not have minimum common sense and knowledge,how to receive customers.
We booked room through venere/expedia. But by the time we reached hotel, they replied they don't have any rooms booked on our name and they didn't give minimum respect. We had to wait standing for almost 2 hours outside hotel. At last we went for room search on our own in different hotel wasting our trip time and phone bill for calling venere(australia number).
I strongly suggest future travellers don't mess up booking room in Sunrise Beach Resor

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2012

we are total 7members, booked 3 rooms from 12th feb to 14th feb2012.. all these rooms r in very worst condition. me & my wife stayed at r.no113 and it was horrible. rooms having dust every where. even we requesed to clean it they didn't. beds looks good whe it coverd.. if u remove the bed cover its horrible. bathroom doors don't have locks. they didn't provided drinking water, bath towels, bed sheets even after we requested.. food also not at its quality as compared with its rate.

Room tip: this hotel does not have the quality to book online..!!!!
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
14  Thank rajeshudupi
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Firstly this is not a resort and only a cheap small hotel with a small pool. This pool is also most of the time in shade due to the building of the hotel. I stayed there about 4 years back and never suspected of their bad intentions due to its good location. Tourists get trapped with this hotel because of its good location on Baga Beach. When you pay them advance and check in then you realize the mistake you have done. The problem is that the owner and the hotel management have no idea about tourism or hospitality. Their only intention is to cheat tourists who have by mistake booked a room with them. So they behave rudely with tourists and have no intention of providing any service to the tourists. They will not provide you any extra towels, bedsheets or pillows if you request them. I have personally seen the most offensive scene of a waiter throwing water from a glass used by a tourist into the swimming pool and then keeping the used glass as fresh glass on the restaurant table for another tourist. Avoid this hotel if possible for your own sake.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
12  Thank Akashbansal
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We had been to Sunshine Beach Resort on Dec 29 to 1 Jan 2012/
Worst experience we have ever had.
Worst Food - 0/5
Worst Management - 0/5
Worst Service - 0/5
All Worst

Finally cheating customers at its best.

Room tip: I don't recommend it.
Date of stay: December 2011