“Good Experience @ 10 Calangute”
Review of 10 Calangute

and 1 more site!
10 Calangute
Ranked #27 of 116 Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We were at our Vacation trip to Goa and we selected 10 Calangute, The Overall experience was good. The Hotel staff was very helpful, they provided me free pick-up & drop outside of their scheduled timing. Santosh provided us with the bike, Rooms were nice and clean. Some issues with AC as temp doesn't go below 22.

Room Tip: Good Leisure hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachitmat

Reviewed 31 March 2014

They have an excellent team and wonderful service. Main thing is that this hotel just has 10 rooms which makes it even more special. The interiors of room and bathroom was very good. The overall experience in the hotel was good. All the staff was gentle and polite. I will definitely recommend this hotel. Hotel Manager Subhankar and Anil was good and helpful. Restaurant service was excellent. The only problem was that the tv was not working properly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

we were on our honeymoon trip to goa and we choose 10 calangute. and they didn't proved us wrong. They have an excellent team and wonderful service. Main thing is that this hotel just has 10 rooms which makes it even more special. The interiors of room and bathroom was very good. We both loved it a lot. If you are planning a stay here then choose 'Superior Terrace' room which has a big private terrace. Mr Anil and Mr Santosh Jha were really very cooperative. And thanks to Mr Anil for his help as there was an auto strike on the day we were to board the flight. Will surely be back here on my next trip.

Room Tip: Choose BAGA room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Excellent location in Candolim , near to all departmental stores and eateries , beach is about 5 minutes by car . Nice clean rooms . ( 5 start category ) Pool is small . Breakfast need to have more spread . Need to have time flexibility in term of breakfast buffet .
I was so happy when I could make a booking at this hotel after looking at the ratings on tripadvisor...But I should say the first look at the hotel, all of them have deceived me by a large margin. Firstly it is right on the main road, very close to noise pollution. ..
The overall experience in the hotel was good. All the staff was gentle and polite. Although the hotel was around 2.5Kms away from Calangute beach but its good to stay away from beach as Calangute area is well overcrowded. I will definitely recommend this hotel. Hotel Manager Subhankar was good and helpful.

Room Tip: we stay VAGATOR .it is too good.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank RachitNikita
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Excellent location in Candolim , near to all departmental stores and eateries , beach is about 5 minutes by car . Nice clean rooms . ( 4 start category )
Pool is small .
Breakfast need to have more spread .
Need to have time flexibility in term of breakfast buffet .

Room Tip: All rooms are good , go for room with balcony
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I was so happy when I could make a booking at this hotel after looking at the ratings on tripadvisor...But I should say the first look at the hotel, all of them have deceived me by a large margin. Firstly it is right on the main road, very close to noise pollution. Their website shows information which is not relevant as of today like they have a tie up with a shack or free pick up and drop when you book for 2 nights - which is not true. I have been to many hotels across various countries but for the price i paid here, i would say it is over priced.

Its not that we go to Goa to watch TV, but cable quality is poor and the response for that by the team is equally bad. None of the staff have any idea about details about Goa except for how much to charge for Taxi :). Breakfast spread was ok on day 1, but 2nd day it was good.

It is about 15 min walk to the calangute beach and shacks but pretty close to Pizzahut and Baskins and Robins for those of you who are interested.

Shampoo and Bodywash packets look horrible and I think no one would ever dare to touch them. Towels are of average quality. In spite of I requesting them for cleaning up the room, they did not and when I ask for water bottle, I was questioned a lot for bloody just 2 bottles as if I am stealing them...there is a geyser but it takes may be 30 minutes or so to get the first cup of hot water and it just gives us half a bucket of hot water before it stops...

Room Tip: Few rooms have separate closet for bath and tub, but some do not. Price for all of them is same. So...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple