We stayed RCI at RGBC and had a great week. Resort is very good but on a steep slope so may not be suitable for those with disabilities.
Room was excellent, clean, well equipped with two balconies. Staff very friendly and pool areas nice but could do wth a few more loungers. NIce restaurant, we didn't eat there as much cheaper options outside but looked OK with jazz bands etc.
Resort is out of town but we rented mopeds (£3 per day) ad got around easily. Lots of taxis outside to take you into town for approx £2 per journey.
Only thing that annoyed us was that they offered free WIFI for people with laptops but not via phones and they couldnt really give us a good reason for this!
Good standard accommodation. Good restaurants around include Starlight in Arpora (authentic Indian experience, dodgy toilets) and Danny's opposite resort accross the river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karma Royal Monterio, located adjacent to the Arpora river close to the very popular beaches of Baga and Calangute, is ideally suited for those looking for lively party and entertainment venues all within easy reach of the resort. Located on the slopes of an undulating hillside, facilities include two swimming pools, the "Kapriz Restaurant with fusion cuisine, 24 hours reception, evening entertainment, gymnasium, game room, convenience store and excursion desk. Excursions and activities include river cruises, dolphin watching, beach and watersports, trips and excursions. As the resort is on a hillside, it is not recommended for handicapped guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karma Royal Monterio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Monterio Hotel Bardez
- Karma Royal Monterio Goa/Calangute