Firstly, I would say the resort is just a another average resort. 3 reasons I would avoid this next time:
1) Rooms are just ok with little interiors and BAD pillows (Hard ones), rooms stink when you checkin- bathroom sucks..!!!
2) Breakfast is a favour to the guests- just sucks..no options to the guests- Bread, omelette, one indian curry, cornflakes, Buttermilk..thats It!!!..almost feels like you are living in the lost world or Big Brother!!!
3) No Private beach..not even safety to the guests using the beach!!!
The only reasons that I would get back is the staff- friendly especially the restaurant and the reception.
I would recommend a better place for the money here..in Calungute/Baga!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalston Beach resort is a family run beach property in Calangute. There are 5 different room categories including standard ac rooms , large ac rooms , deluxe ac rooms , garden cottages as well as beach cottages. All rooms have ac , tv , fridge and a safe deposit box. Rates and tariffs are inclusive of breakfast and taxes. The property also has a beach restaurant , sunbeams by the pool and the sea , a swimming pool all surrounded by lush and extensive gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chalston Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalston Beach Resort Goa/Calangute