“Simply the most loveliest experience!”
Review of Casa Mia, Goa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calangute
Casa Mia, Goa
Ranked #18 of 233 Calangute B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were very apprehensive about staying in a place by just booking online, but having spoken to the owner we already got a very comforting feel about the place. He helped right from telling us exactly what I needed for my trip to directing me to the villa. Only one way to describe my first look of the place. WOW! the place was so lovely, so comforting.... so PERFECT for my getaway! Anu and Rohit have paid attention to small details while designing the home, which makes it such a pleasurable experience. The most loveliest parts of the unit have gotta be the french window and the verandah. I WILL visit again!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank modzeus

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Being a frequent visitor to Goa, I always wanted to try different hotels and after years have finally hit the right spot with Casa Mia! I am so glad I shortlisted this on the internet [based on the views on Trip Advisor by previous guests] and boy, am I glad!

From immediate response to emails to the owner of the beautiful Casa Mia there to provide a warm welcome, to the peaceful location and clean comfort, from all the comforts of home and the proximity to Baga/Calangute...Casa Mia was everything I expected and more.

My search for accommodation at Goa is no longer going to be needed because I've found just the right place!

Rohit, Anu, Sekhar and Bheem...thank you so very much for making our stay such a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: I had asked for a room at the Ground floor and was very happy with what I was allotted.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mona_jain
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Hi All,
We planned a Trip to Goa for 2 nights and 3 days which was during non-season i mean 15th August 2013,since we din't book any hotel thought we will get the rooms easily.Our Journey started like this me n my wife landed at Panjim and from there we went to Calangute Beach on its way i searched for few hotels looking at rooms i was not so impressed so started searching then i found CASA MIA Apartments which is just a min walk to calangute beach.The Flat is awesome and the interiors are very good i loved it and best part is very spacious and the kitchen is so good that you can prepare food and eat.......like a home......and the staffs are good.Me and my wife really loved the Flat n its so romantic to be there and also the Landlord ANU JOSHI she is brilliant n she helped us in finding places around Calangute and while leaving she left a note for us as she was going out so kind of her.

The only drawback is WI-FI was not working.

I suggest its a place to stay for Couples n Family.I would definitely visit again soon.

Some discount for regular visitors would be ideal i felt.

Room Tip: All Rooms are very Spacious:):)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Srinidhilikesu
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We spent 6 days in Goa and stayed at Casa Mia for the duration. Everything was as I expected based on the previous reviews.The stay was overall very uncomfortable. Really lovely apartment and I agree with the other reviewers about the standard of cleanliness and the helpful staff. The area is really nice and incredibly clean with lots of places to eat and drink and it is very short walk to the beach from the apartment. I look forward to coming back to Casa Mia

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Varun G
Reviewed 10 May 2013

My friends and i spent 5 nights and 6 days at Casa Mia. I remember opening the door on the day we arrived realising how big the place actually is. its a spacious apartment with all the needed works. A home away from home,for us three 17 yr olds it was our first taste of independent living.An experience which we will treassure all our lives.
The staff was kind and patient with all our sandy spoils and repeatedly forgeting to carry the room keys.
I look forward to coming back to Casa Mia,this time with my older sister and parents.

Room Tip: mostly one is out,it is diffficult to select one,all seem equally nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank karmaditya b
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We spent 10 days in Goa and stayed at Casa Mia for the duration. Everything was as I expected based on the previous reviews, but unfortunately the air conditioning did not work, or only worked intermittently which meant that most of the nights were very uncomfortable. Really lovely apartment and I agree with the other reviewers about the standard of cleanliness and the helpful staff, but it is let down by not having a pool and set in very enclosed grounds with little air, hence stuffy nights in.

The area is really nice and incredibly clean with lots of places to eat and drink and very short walk to the beach from the apartment.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lara F
Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Casa Mia for 10 nights this April. Wonderful, sunny and spacious apartment with most of the facilities that one would need on vacation. Great location . . close enough to the beaches and the buzz yet if one needs a little peace and quiet, you can just hang out in the green sit out and soak in the peace. Casa Mia is truly a haven for metro weary souls. Thank you Shekhar and Bhim for working so quietly and unobtrusively behind the scenes and for being on call whenever we needed. A big thank you to the owners as well for their thoughtful planning and for taking care of the little details that can make or break a holiday, like the printed list of eateries and amenities close at hand. Just a suggestion . . .we found the wi fi signal somewhat weak. Maybe that's a problem across most of Goa. Overall, a fabulous experience. We promise to be back soon!!!

• Stayed: April 2013