“Perfect Get Away !”
Review of Casa Mia, Goa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calangute
Casa Mia, Goa
Ranked #16 of 206 Calangute B&B and Inns
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Perfect Get Away !”
Reviewed 24 July 2009

We were tired of fast life and Casa Mia offered the perfect get away for a week.

Its located strategically in Calangute (5 mins walk to the beach) - all the beaches / night clubs / Casino’s and site seeing is nearby (Bagga, Anjuna, Vagator, Candolim, Agura, Taj etc - all are on the same stretch of a single road) with some fantastic restaurants in the area - King stoke, Rice Bowl, Flavors of China & many more.

Casa Mia is well designed and a well kept property; I never faced any problem with Water or electricity. A spacious bedroom with a large living & dining room is very comforting and the kitchen is very clean and well kept. Best was to discover different lightings during night and enjoy in the morning make ur breakfast and enjoy it on the kitchen shelf or dining table or in the bedroom setup.

If you are looking for independence, hygiene and a well designed place for a getaway, Casa Mia will serve as the best. The best part is – if you get bored from the getaway, just hire a car as night life is 10 mins drive from you;-)

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank patialaroyalz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tokyo
Reviewed 17 July 2009

Casa Mia is a beautiful, quiet retreat. I think there were only 4 apartments, which made it peaceful and at the same time, you have so much room it's hard not too feel spoiled! My apartment, the top one on the right, was lovely. Well decorated, flowing, charming. Fully loaded with all the kitchen needs.
I was there during full monsoon for a week. Rain, rain and more rain. My hosts, Rohit and Anu, were away in Jaipur, but called almost daily to make sure I was comfortable! When I complained that my room felt damp (it had been raining for days) Shekhar and Shiva, the housekeepers, showed up at the door almost immediately. All the curtains were taken down and the bed stripped and everything was taken away to be ironed. Wow! Unbelievable effort to accommodate a guest. I met a fellow solo traveler and had the opportunity to stop by her room at a nearby hotel to drop something off, and her room was so damp the floor was wet! She was paying more per night and her hotel hosts would not have cared! I was there less than 5 minutes, but I was so glad to get back to my lovely apartment.
During the rains Rohit had a box of dvds sent up for me to choose from to keep me entertained. Casa Mia is gated and always manned by either Shekhar or Shiva as well. There's a great restaurant up the road that will deliver, too, which of course I took advantage of almost nightly!
I agree with the other guest who wrote, the room got magically and wonderfully cleaned while I was gone. Even though I was a solo traveler for this post, this place would be ideal for a couple trying to get away from it all.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
london
Reviewed 13 July 2009

Rohit the manager was really helpful with all of my needs. The staff in the building were really helpful and friendly although dont speak much english. Seneal is the local driver who picked us up from the airport and took us out on trips in the week. He took us fishing on one day with a rod of bamboo and a prawn! fun.
A nice modern apartment which feels like your own but magically gets cleaned each time you go out! x

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
Seashell Beach Suites
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort
#19 of 110 in Calangute
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,849 reviews

Been to Casa Mia, Goa? Share your experiences!