“good resort and frindly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tangerine Resort

Tangerine Resort
Ranked #44 of 110 Hotels in Calangute
“good resort and frindly staff.”
Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

i loved this place. The rooms are very spacious, neat and clean. We had booked the dudh sagar waterfalls trip from the resort. It was memorable to stay with tangerine. service is ok. The staf is very helpful. Location is very fantastastic. I had a verygood time with my friends.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank karanbarsi1947

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Amritsar, India
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I along with my friends went to Goa on 18th May. We stayed at Tangerine Resorts for a total of 4 nights. The rooms are big and good. The whole property i well mintained but it suffers a great deal of poor rating due to its incompetent ,lazy and poor management.
We didnt even get our welcome drinks on our arrival day even after calling 10-12 times to the front desk. The food in restaurants is so ill served . The F&B manager stand dumb faced doing nothing. The food choice is pathetic. The room service is as slow as a tortoise. It will surely aggravate your blood pressure. The swimming pool is never clean due to leaves and other stuff falling in it.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank sanchit_2020

Travellers are raving about these Calangute hotels

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 21 May 2012

i was with my friends and had real comfort at tangerine and felt like holiday, had variety of drinks in resort an there was not much to out for drinks and the best part about the resort was its so neat and Clean , stuff was prompt, well spoken and willing to help they also saved some money for me as they arranged for sight seeing on real good price.

Room Tip: Ask for pool side
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank avartan48
Noida
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We were planning a vacation in Goa, but we were confused about where to Stay.One of my friends suggested us TANGERINE RESORT in North Goa.Resort was simply amazing and its near Calangute beach. Location of resort is actually good. Rooms are big and comfortable.Staff was so co operative, they arranged Sight Seeing, tour & Water Sports for us. Not to Miss the Lip Smacking food @ Resort restaurant (Wagah border) all credit goes to Chef (Ranaji). Everything was so perfect in Resort that we dont even want to came back from there.We Have decidedto visit GOA every year and would be staying TANGERINE RESORT only. Special Thanks to PUNEET RATRA for making all the arrangements and making our Trip so memorable. Will Cherish the moments spend there.

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing and have Pool side view
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank NEHAJOSHI
Manali, India
Reviewed 16 May 2012

hotel is located in the heart of goa calangute with lovely boutique interior. the most i loves there was the pool bar with lovely co-operating bar staff. there were arround hundreds of cocktail among them i tried few and were amazing. and the food was tasty.

Room Tip: royal twin rooms
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank maddybnet
Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

Just loved the resort environment where I spend my lovely honeymoon. It was very beautiful valentine suite that I use there and it was lovely moment I spend there. The room was flowral decorated. My better half really impressed with the decoration.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Luckymadhu
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I work in a call centre and whenever I go for a holiday I look at relaxation so the hotel which I book is very imp for me. I had an average budget and I booked a 3nights package with Tangerine it was a nice experience I love the rooms of the hotel service was also good I enjoyed my trip as I took complete rest

• Stayed May 2012