1,124 results
All reviews calangute beach swimming pool value for money walking distance breakfast spread restaurant staff excellent hotel mini bar house keeping rooms are spacious indian food front office housekeeping staff great hospitality special thanks nice property enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Stay amaze, great place to enjoy, very friendly staff and awesome food. will love say this property is having limited services, but that is also gives you feel of luxury. Location is very peaceful and fresh

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
SandeepChandan, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Goa (formerly Citrus Goa), responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting comments on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are pleased to note that our facilities were to your satisfaction

At Citrus, we deliver service and quality of product , keeping our guests comfort as our priority and this we strive to do 100% of the time. The team has been commended on your feedback and they are very motivated by the same.

I am sharing the feedback with my team which is the prime strength of this resort. Your appreciation motivates the team to enhance their efforts in looking after guests.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was at Citrus with friends on the first week of November.

First things first, the location of this property is really very good. With a very close by Calangute beach, it has all the things you need nearby.

The rooms are quite good in size having all the basic things required. A very large and comfortable bed, Clean and well maintained bathrooms, A well equipped mini bar, clean linen and towels. The room cleaning staff is courteous, quick and very friendly. I am sure one will have a very comfortable and sound sleep in the rooms here at Citrus.

The breakfast served at the restaurant is very good. A large variety of live dosa's and parathas. Very much kept in mind the requirements of various guests the only restaurant at this hotel has quite a large spread of buffet breakfast. Apart for the breakfast the restaurant's A-la-carte menu serves quite delicious dishes. I recommend having Dal Khichdi at this very place. Though it may take quite some time to be be served. The restaurant staff is very hospitable. In the evening there is a karaoke where guests can sing and have fun outside the restaurant

The property has a swimming pool which is not so big, a gymnasium and an in house spa.

Not too much cost wise, this property is very good in terms of value for money.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Located just off the Calangute beach, the hotel provides u great hospitality. The staff was very helpful. The hotel has good ambience & serves good food for one to relax and enjoy.
We stayed as a group & thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms give a better view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such gracious comments on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are pleased to note that our facilities were to your satisfaction.

I am delighted to note that you found our hotel & services the best. It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalised service that meets high standards of hospitality and it is motivation from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best. We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way for the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

We believe that The Citrus Hotels will remain your choice of hotel on all your future visits to our city and look forward to welcoming you back again and again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Just returned home after a glorious 2 week stay here. This is a hotel that goes the extra mile to do anything they can to make your stay excellent. The rooms are well appointed with a very comfy bed and pillows, the housekeeping guys are great. There is a bar at the pool where you can eat and drink in great comfort, the waiters are excellent and look after you with real passion especially a guy called Sanjyot who is an absolute star with a very good friendly nature, extremely good nice guy.
The hotel has just had a new General Manager called Sandeep Chandan who is young, clever and passionate about his job and career. This young gentleman found the time to deal personally with any questions I had and often sat and had tea with me which I always enjoyed, his whole team are great. Well done and thanks for lookin after me....

Room Tip: Block 1 I believe is the best
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank fatcatscafe

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time & effort in sharing your wonderful experience. I am pleased to note that the experience at Citrus Resorts met your expectations & made your stay enjoyable.

We do look forward to your return to our hotel in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me. We thank you for your patronage of Citrus Goa.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent management team of hotel. Great hospitality . There rooms were so comfortable, pool was clean and spacious enjoyed swimming verymuch. Cattering services were best. We all enjoyed each and every moment there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends