Nitya Resort
US$48
US$46
Citrus Goa(Calangute)
US$75
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort(Calangute)
US$58
US$22
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsfair viewnice rooftop restaurantcomfortable sleepcalangute beachbudget hotelfood quality ismain roadneat and clean roomsvalue for moneyplace to staynice staycooperative staffnice hotelswimming poolgoa tripstayed for nightsshankar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Stayed here during the Xmas/NY holidays so paid peak prices- closely comparable to what I paid to stay at Taj Lands End in Mumbai earlier. My biggest peeve would be the state of cleanliness, and the lack of a good breakfast. My room, though spacious, reeked of smoking, and the bathroom floor looked like it's pleading for a good scrubbing. However saying that, the front desk and restaurant staff as well as the owner were very nice and helpful. Give the attached spa a miss and look elsewhere for better service.
Reco: Just a very short walk to the left of this hotel is an eatery called Uncle Punjabi Restaurant. The place is nothing to look at but the food is absolutely delicious, and cheap. Now that's five star value!

Room Tip: Opt for the corner room. It's bigger in size. Since the hotel is by the main road, also ask for the rooms at the back. You will still hear the incessant car honks but at least it's not too loud.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Shikinleo
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I had been there with my Family for 3night.the room size is large, has good furniture. a balcony but not a great view.The property is At a Great Place its near by Main Calangute Beach n market.but we disappointed by poor service.food also not too good.breakfast Is Horrible.. We had Full package tour With 3breakfast n 3diner.They Have Fix Menu For This n u cant eat whatever u want to eat.we ask for a fish dish n a silly answer we got from the manager that fish cook is not there n its not a fish session..n same day we gone out side near Calangute Beach for lunch at souja lobo restaurant n had a great king fish n kingpron masala..only thing that the manager has fool us..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank premsurat
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I had an average experience with this hotel.
the room size is large, has good furniture. a balcony but not a great view in to the temple next door. I drove down from Pune, so was provided car parking as well.
restaurant food is pretty average for Goan Standards. breakfast is ok ok. I stayed there during a peak holiday season of jan'12 for over 3 days, considering what I paid for the place, I need to admit that it is not at all value/budget deal.
Beer after repeated reminders as well, can't be served chilled. Can't excuse them for this...
Service standards of the staff are ok. it has got an enclosed SPA, where the service is ok. got a descent swimming pool on 3rd floor, but never got the time to experience it.
I feel this as a slightly over rated hotel for the facilities that it offers. Also Calangute/baga Area gets toooo crowded during peak season. Better off avoiding these places, for a peace full holiday.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2012

staff was not co- operative poor service , 2 day coffee ordered but restaurant replied that no milk is available for coffee,bad location room standard was very poor furniture and door of super deluxe room was scratched.......just spoiled my vacation

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gaurav1181
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I had been there with my Family to celebrate the 31st December bidding an adieu to 2011 and Welcoming the New Year 2012.I stayed there for 5 days and was thrilled to get a Hotel with a good Ambiance,Cleanliness and all the Luxuries provided by the Hotel.The customer here is treated as a King and all services like Room clean up or the bell boy service is so prompt that i was forced to beleive that a non 5* category hotel can be so Good.I recommended this to my friends who will make their program and spend their vacations there in near future. Food is the most important part of a vacation and here it was such that i am still licking my fingers.

Room Tip: All rooms have good view.i did not spend time for selection
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family