1. Rooms and bathrooms are pretty clean and the room service is OK.(We went in off season do not know how it is in the season)
2. Location is convenient
1) We had a bad experience with this hotel as the air-conditioning was mostly not working during our stay. We noticed that the management deliberately switched the power to inverter/backup mode late in the night when the guests are asleep to save on electricity charges. Now please note, in the inverter mode, only one fan and one light works..No AC, even if you paid for an AC room. I could not sleep properly during my entire stay as it was so hot in the room...:-(. I could not even charge my smartphone battery overnight. When I complained to the manager and he says there was no power, but the truth is there was electricity in ALL the hotels nearby and the streetlights were fully on. I thought what they did was very cheap. I know such things are done in cheap Goa hotels but did not expect it in a hotel that charged close to 2K per night. Bottom line, if a guest paid for an AC room, he/she is entitled to get this facility 24hrs...no excuses please!
So folks if you want to take an air-conditioned room don't assume you will get air-conditioning all the time..! if you need 24hr cool air, stay clear of this hotel...(unless the hotel owner responds with some assurances).
2) There is no elevator, so if you get a room in level 3..get ready for some exercise..
3) No WIFI (though it was mentioned they had one )..again mismatch of what they claim vs provide
3) Service can improve..Not expecting 5 star but some gentle courtesies..
So friends all my reviews are true and reflect the true picture..nothing more and nothing less. I make sure that I get best value for my hard earned money and I am sure you would think so too. Overall, in my personal opinion I don't think this hotel is value for money..there are many hotels that offer better facilities for a lesser price. Hope the review was helpful..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renzo's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renzo's Inn Goa/Calangute