“Excellent Service, Clean Rooms, Courtious Staff”

Adamo The Bellus Goa
Ranked #15 of 116 Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I have just returned from 4 nights stay at Adoma with my husband and 2 kids and I must say the stay was memorable. We were well taken care of from Airport pickup, Sighseeing, dine-in. The staff at the restaurant was friendly, staff at reception was helpful, Dirver was very courtious.
The pool and the room were maintained and clean. Hats off to Mr. Hanumant Naik for having good controled and decipled staff. I was a home away from home. Kids enjoyed the stay and the food.
I would definately suggest this property to friends visiting Goa.

Room Tip: Select rooms in new building.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Preeti1981
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Dear Preeti,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

The entire team feels so proud to read your heartfelt review. Thank you for recognizing our unique ways of delighting our guests, which is truly inspiring for us all.

We look forward to your return and assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

My mother, husband & I stayed at Adamo The Bellus for 2 weeks in Feb 2013. Having visited Goa before we knew what to expect from the culture, weather, local area etc. This was our first stay at this hotel and it exceeded our exceptions.
The first thing to compliment would be the food, which is truly outstanding. Choice of menu was good and dining ambience was peaceful and relaxed. We were on a half board stay and very often even had our lunch there. I would recommend staying in room 701/702. These were great regency rooms, front facing ones had a balcony, with waterfall showers and very comfortable and large beds, better than some UK hotels!! The house keeping service was excellent and fulfilled all our requests. The fridges were always stocked with plenty of bottled water.
The pool was a decent size for relaxing and was kept very clean. I cannot fault this hotel at all, you truly get an outstanding service for the price you pay.
Its location is just far enough away from the main street not to get any noise or traffic congestion, its a 5 mins walk to Calangute beach but I would recommend going to Baga beach which is a short taxi ride away and is much more peaceful for sunbathing. There is an excellent tailors nearby and a trip to the waterfalls is a must. Also to add the Spa Deep Tissue massage is heaven! Well worth it!
We will be staying here again, I won't even waste my time looking at other resorts. The staff made us feel so welcome and were very friendly. They did not tolerate any nonsense from other guests and were always professional.
Looking forward to our next visit. Lata, Shalini and Jasraj.

Room Tip: Stay in Regency room 701, front facing with balcony and pool view. Or alternatively in the same bloc...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Shalini M
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your views about your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

All of us are delighted to know that you have had an enjoyable and a comfortable stay with us. Your mention of our service makes us feel proud, which will encourage us further to achieve greater heights.

We eagerly await for your return and hope to be your preferred destination in Goa.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Fantastic trip @adamo bellus goa.Managment and food is very good .I am also a travel manager and in my future bookings i'll specially recommend this property for my clients ..Wondeful stay and with the soothing experience @Adamo ....I'll cm in future also ...Tks----Neha Malhotra

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Walk down in 2 minutes to the most happening calangute beach, soak yourself, have a couple of highs- have fun and only fun. What strikes first of adamo is the fresh yellow colour , which cheers up your mood. Very clean rooms, good food (ask for something special to Palash (chief chef)), great packages and brilliant service.
Every evening is like 31st December night. Songs, dances, big screen for matches etc – something or the other is always on. You never feel like sitting in the room in the evenings. Food is homely and tasty.
Very clean swimming pool. Conference facilities are very good. Adamo speaks of quality everywhere.
Adamo offers best packages throughout the year. Visiting Goa – Stay at Adamo the Bellus.
You will not miss Hanumant Naik – the GM @ your service with the smiling face and a cool attitude.
Party Everyday..Personally or with Family. A nice experience.

Room Tip: Looking Value for Money at a great service - choose ADAMO the Bellus. Stay is just great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ManishAquarian
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2013

Dear Manish,

Regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Hi. Last year we visited Adamo was in May, this time the trip happened in March.
I regret not having written the last time, because the time we had in the hotel was nothing short of excellent. Let me begin by saying that I am a vegetarian and a non-drinker. Since I had only booked a package for breakfast on both occasions, I can only comment on that. The breakfast was full of options. I had no problems whatsoever having my fill. and yes, everything on the menu tasted the way it should. Compliments to the chef.
For people like me who cant go out to the beach too much for a drink and some sea-food, the hotel was the perfect location to spend some extra time at. There are books you can read. The pool was one of my favorite places, it is clean, deep enough (4 to 6 ft) and has a separate kids section. The hotel also has a section where you can work out, plat games like Foosball, table-tennis, carom and table pool.
The staff is nice, helpful and understanding. The housekeeping played its role to the T. Privacy, cleanliness, peace, room service...all are available. Pretty close to the beach, about a 5 min walk. drug store, groceries, vegetarian restaurants (plantain leaf, shree krishna and shree sagar) are close by.
Actually speaking, the people at adamo have made it difficult for me to think of another option the next time I plan Goa.. Thanks for everything guys.. You rocked the trip...

Room Tip: all regency rooms are the same, choose wing 7 over 8.. the floor wont matter..
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank usnnoone

Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2013

I loved the hotel so did my family and I am writing this review staying in the hotel. Going to check out tomorrow but believe I am too excited to give a thumbs up for the hotel and essp the staff of the hotel for being so courteous and humble. I am too impressed by the their behavior and their attitude but only one thing which they need to improve is that of house keeping. We were 3 and as soon as checking in I asked for an extra towel and since that day till my checking out after the cleaning the 3rd towel wasn't there at all. I don't like repeating my self by they just forced me to do so everyday. Secondly after house keeping they would not keep a new stirrer to stir coffee and tea. I had to use the conventional way of mixing up coffee and tea with sugar. That's not expected of them after such a great service.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank RajeshNat
naikgoa, General Manager at Adamo The Bellus Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Dear Rajesh,

We appreciate you taking the time to put up your feedback regarding the visit to our Resort.

On behalf of our entire staff here at The Bellus Goa we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience with the Housekeeping.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations so that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Once again thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

We planned our valentine week trip to Goa and a friend recommended me to Adamo The Bellus speaking highly of the same.

True to its recommendation, the hotel was a treat to stay in.The hospitality as mentioned by many is truly excellent. We stayed in the Regency room over looking the swimming pool. The hotel's rooms are very clean, spacious and well maintained. A very friendly staff right from the person who came to pick us up from the airport, to the cleaning staff, and to the cook. The management Mr. Naik and his wife were really nice and helpful, and also guided us through out the trip on the places to visit.

The hotel enjoys a location advantage as well. A 5 min walk to the Calangute beach. Market and eating joints are also just adjacent. We also went for spa massages and I would recommend - enjoy the relaxing massages while staying there. The food was good. We are vegetarians so i am sure, the non-vegetarians would have enjoyed the food even more. There are many eating and drinking joints just outside the hotel as well if you still need more variety.There was a very lively function organized on Valentine's day and it was fun to attend it with all fire shows, belly dancing, fun games for the guests with some exciting prizes etc. Overall it was value for money.

I would extend my Special thanks to the General manager Mr. Naik and his wife for making this a cherishable trip. I am definitely a repeat customer

Room Tip: Regency rooms are excellent. Would prefer a higher floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple