This was my first goa trip with my husband and it was also his birthday gift. To make it more special i was hunting for a really good place to stay. I came across Fahrenheit through a friend and also by trip advisor. I dint book on-line since we were not sure if will be going to goa due to hectic work, my plan was to land in goa and straight head to Fahrenheit Hotel. We saw the indulgence suite and we fell in love. My idea of bday gift was to make my hubby just relax and have a good time. We also checked the cool suite which was also very good. But we went in for indulgence suite. The check in procedure is very easy and the staff is just superb. I had asked to manage a cake at 12 and decorate the room. It was beyond my expectations. They filled the jacuzzi with flowers and decorated with candles. My husband was very happy and me even more to see him so. The staff members needs an applause rite from reception desk to the security guard including the waiters in the restaurant are just perfect. You ask for anything and they make sure you get it on time. The indulgence suite is really big with 2 LCD in bedroom and even in the jacuzzi room with Bose music system. If your are not enough with this, ask for Movie CDs or PS3. They also have decent collection on movies and games. The breakfast was very good with many options of bread, muffins, south indian etc. Also for dinner the food is quite good if you don't feel like stepping out. The beach is connected to the hotel and overall the place is very well made. There is also another beach side restaurant where they serve continental food. If you are willing to stay in a 5star hotel i would suggest no Taj, no Leela...go for Fahrenheit Hotel and you will not be disappointed. Also the good part is location, you step out and walk for 5 mins and you get everything around. Fahrenheit Hotel made my bday gift to my hubby even more special and complete. My husband wants to come back, isnt that a good news!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fahrenheit Hotel is located opposite the famous Baga beach - one can just stroll away from one's suite for a serene experience. Here at Fahrenheit we can proudly boast about our swimming pool with 6 jacuzzi jets, the landscaped gardens and water bodies along with the flora and fauna which gives one the pristine feel. Indulge yourselves in the different category of suites from Indulgence to Cozy. The variation goes on to Spectacular Suite, Cool Suite and Comfort Suite. 24hours Reception at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Fahrenheit Hotels and Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fahrenheit Hotel Calangute
- Fahrenheit Hotels And Resorts Goa/Calangute