“I love Frozen Yogurt!”

cocoberry
Ranked #9 of 9 Dessert in Calangute
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: India's first Premium Frozen Yogurt brand Cocoberry has now opened an outlet in Calangute, goa. Delicious lowfat naturally flavoured frozen yogurt with a wide variety of freshfruit, chocolate and nut topping along with fruit puree's and chocolate sauces. In addition to a range of refreshing and healthy fruit smoothie that taste incredible anytime of the day.
Goathland, United Kingdom
“I love Frozen Yogurt!”
Reviewed 24 May 2011

Well first of all we were the first customers of Cocoberry Goa! We walked in the opening night and were the first to purchase a cup! Some friends were with us and they had the smoothies. Our children loved it from the start! The owner, Vivek, is always smiling, has a contagious personality and is very knowledgeable about the business and frozen yogurt! We love blackberry and my favorite is original. My kids love to get toppings, as does my husband. For me...it's plain all the way! I must say when Vivek is not there, it doesn't have the same charm. The workers are okay. The staff needs a lot of lessons in how to "sell" the product. But that's Goa/India for you! My other constant complaint is that even after "filling" the cup, it looks so empty and feels so light. I have eaten frozen yogurt in the USA and they pile the cup up, just like the photos. Cocoberry (and it is a criticism not against Vivek/Goa but against the company) is not delivering the product they are advertised. I find this over and over in India. The product hardly ever LOOKS like the picture! Well in this case it looks like it, but the cups aren't full enough. It is pretty pricey as well. I don't think we are really getting value for money, BUT I love it so much that I keep going back for more and am willing to pay the price because the product is so good and refreshing! I've lived in India since 2000 and have been waiting for the day frozen yogurt would make it's entrance!
Thank you Cocoberry and thank you Vivek for letting us enjoy the experience!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank ShantiW

New Delhi, India
“A blissful state of berrying”
Reviewed 12 May 2011

So in the midst of a hot summer day, where car ac's are a virtually futile method to stay cool, I happen to cross the bright colourful board of Cocoberry, and in an instant i pulled off a quick parking manouvre. I walked into what seemed like paradise - A blast of cool air, clean white sparkling flooring, a herd of fellow adventurers sitting around, apparently lost in the cocoberry experience. I've been to a couple of a cocoberry's around, and this one certainly stood at the top of list. Well mannered, pleasant and efficient staff - i instantly got a great vibe. I looked around the place, in wait of my berrylicious treat (which by the way came pretty quick) and i was impressed - subtle but attractive decor, it truly set a berry mood for any wanderer who happened to come by. The big boss, Vivek, was in as well, which was a good sight, since a lot of these places tend to lose their smooth running character due to lack of involvement by the owner. One look at him and I instantly felt at ease - charmed personality, ever so helpful and definitely in touch with the vibe that one looks for. The treat itself lived upto its expectations, as always, but the whole experience was amongst the best i've had - so much so that i ended up sitting there for a good half n hour, chatting with vivek about the business, goa and life in general. And so, my berry adventure came to a happy ending, well almost happy ending, since i did have to brave the outside world and the wrath of the sun. But the berry did provide that inner chill and satisfaction - check it out guys, especially if you're health conscious etc. its awesome!

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank flipsyde267
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“YOGURT FACTORY”
Reviewed 12 May 2011

Cocoberry is the new alternative in dessert offerings. It's a non-fat premium frozen yogurt.
It has amazing flavoured yogurts that tastes exactly like ice creams....
n u hv the option of putting in toppings also..
I have been waiting for Cocoberry to come to navi Mumbai ......... :(
My favorite was the blueberry yogurt & green apple........with dark chocolate chips ,white-chocolate chips......n chocolate syrup...... :)
n it was great experience working in cocoberry in GOA
GOA rocks ........
plz open in navi-mumbai VASHI

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank vaibhz
New Delhi, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Refreshing and Super Efficient management !”
Reviewed 12 May 2011

I visited Goa earlier this Year and was delighted to come across the newly opened Cocoberry...almost ideal for a place like goa what with the sun and water and tropical climate ...it could only be a good thing to have some super-yummy flavored frozen yogurt. cocoberry offers a plethora of flavors and toppings fresh and succulent ...mmmm im pretty sure i went back there more than 8-10 times. What was really nice about this particular franchise was the management and staff.... they were very patient with my indecisiveness and allowed me to try a variety of flavors happily until i decided my sin of the day! One must make put this on their things-to-do list when they visit Goa next ! Enjoy frozen freshness !!!!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Namrata09
“Cocoberry - The perfect desert for the Goan climate”
Reviewed 12 May 2011

While I was roaming the hot bustling streets in North Goa, I was looking for something cooling, healthy and different. Cocoberry provides all of that in a very hygienic environment. Excellent selection of frozen yogurts and a wide variety of toppings suit the climate and the laid back Goan atmosphere.

Highly recommend the experience.

• Visited February 2011