“The true reflection of paradise”

Review of Villa Alina Goa

Main Hallway
En-suite with a view
Villa Alina
Floor Plan - not to scale
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Laura_BT7
Shanghai, China
“The true reflection of paradise”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2015

Last year I had the opportunity to spend two weeks in this wonderful villa with a big group of friends. Not only it is the true reflection of paradise, with luxury rooms, balcony and a huge swimming pool, but its location offers breathlessviews. The rooms are fully equipped with spacious bathrooms, aircon, very comfortable royalty-like beds (that's how I call them) and plenty of storage room for everyone. The communal areas are beautifully decorated and the swimming pool is just...a dream! Hammocks and palm trees during daytime will take you to a tropical island, whilst the colourful night lights and secret balcony will create a truly magical environment for all guests. Or... it can turn into the ideal spot for 7am yoga if you're feeling the zen mode! Not to mention the yummy breakfasts which awaited us everyday, western-type or Indian style. I still dream with that Chai Latte!

The villa is only 1 min walk away from the beautiful Goan beach, where you can enjoy swims and lovely walks at any time. Although, of course, especially recommendable during sunrise and sunset to experience some memorable landscapes. At the beach, only a few steps away from the house, is Aggie's homely shack. Not only the team is fun and friendly, but their food is DELICIOUS. One of the many times we ate there, we ordered a huge barbaque (one of the best I've ever had) with all types of seafood, fish, endless drinks and thousands of other dishes, which turned out less than 15 euros per person!

The villa's wonderful staff treated us like royalty from beginning to end. They always had a smile in their face, which is something extremely important for me, and organised a few trips for us. The ladies even came along to help us find some nice and cheap saris (Indian traditional women's dresses)! And yes, we found them :) Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better environment. One of the most outstanding places I've ever been in...a 10/10 in every aspect. Already planning my next trip!

A big fat thank you to The Nazareth's <3

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
BeckyJJac...
“When can we return?!?”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in April 2015

I visited Villa Alina last year with a group of friends and can only describe the villa as perfect!! Not only is the villa extremely large, but it's also spread out allowing people to have their own space and there were enough sunbeds for the 10 of us, which is a plus for those sun babies! One of the many highlights of the villa is the extremely lovely and fantastic staff that help made our stay even better. (The food they made us for our welcome party and breakfasts each day was HEAVENLY). For those guests who preferred the beach, the villa is located a 5 minute walk from Calangute Beach and I would highly recommend the onion pakoras at Aggies! I would love to return!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
tomhaycoc...
Forest Row, United Kingdom
“Great Stay at Villa Alina!!”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in March 2015

I visited Villa Alina in a large group of 9 people. We were all amazed at the beauty of the place, the cleanliness of the bedrooms and the kindness of the staff.

The villa is situated in the lovely town of Calangute and is a very short walk away from the beach and beach bars (I would definitely recommend Aggies!).

I would love to return to Goa and when I do I would not hesitate in requesting to stay at Villa Alina again. I would highly recommend this villa!

Kate M
Greater London, United Kingdom
“A beautiful luxury villa, set in the perfect Goan location”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in March 2015

I stayed in Villa Alina in March 2015 with a group of 11 friends. It was honestly one of the best holidays I've ever had. The villa itself is so beautiful, I felt like a princess, there was a lot of room and plenty of places to hide away and large areas to socialise. The hospitality offered by the staff constantly exceeded my expectation and it was a perfect get away when needed from the hustle and bustle.

The villa is in a perfect location, less than a 5 minute sandy walk to the idilic beach, which is littered with numerous little beach shacks, offering the best local cuisine. Our favourite was Aggies! I always felt safe around the area and would have happily wandered off exploring on my own. Villa Alina is easily accessible, we took numerous day excursions to local towns, marketing, beach and churches and even night clubs to get a real insight to the Goan culture. We also went further afield and stayed over night in cute little beach huts in Palolem.

I cannot recommend this villa enough and cannot wait to return my self in the near future to glorious Goa.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The hospitality
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
EdT168
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Comfort and luxury in a traditional Goan villa”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Stayed with a large group of friends in January 2016 for 2 weeks. Villa Alina is amazing and you can completely relax here. Rooms are spacious and comfortable with ensuite facilities throughout. Breakfast is always delicious with many options available. We had a barbecue prepared by the staff one evening which was simply divine - Goan curries, seafood, salads & more! The house is perfectly situated for beach-goers with a 5 minute walk to Calangute Beach where you will find many different shacks serving food and drinks to suit all tastes. Similarly there are plenty of shops and restaurants on Holiday Street which is very close by, and the nearest supermarket is just a 5 minute taxi ride away. We loved our time here and would definitely go back. With sun, sea and sand (and the beautiful pool) all within touching distance what more could you want?!

Your age range 18-24
Frederica...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Villa”
Reviewed 6 March 2016 for a stay in November 2015

Beautiful villa, amazing location and extremely friendly staff. Would highly recommend to large groups visiting Goa.

Sophie N
“Perfect Luxury Villa”
Reviewed 6 March 2016 for a stay in November 2015

I hired Villa Alina with 10 friends for two weeks. We had an amazing holiday, perfect location, lovely helpful staff and amazing scenery.

The rooms were luxurious and cleaned every day, all had ensuites and AC. What makes the villa stand out from the others we looked at was the pool and location to the beach. Staying in Vila Alina means you are a two min walk from Calangute beach whilst having your own infinity pool - luxury.

I would recommend this villa to any family or group looking to stay in 5 star luxury but also wanting to experience the Indian culture, nightlight and amazing restaurants of Goa.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing