Do not get fooled by the high ratings.
1. Bad rooms.
2. Zero toiletries in bathroom. When we requested for soaps, we were handed 2 pebbles of the smallest size available.
3. Dirty bed sheets and towels.
4. No water in the room. When asked for, old refiled bottles for which they charge 30 bucks.
4. AC blows cold air for 10 seconds and then restarts. Cheap archaic machines.
5. Dirty pool.
6. You just have 1 guy servicing all the rooms. If he is not around, god help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Ondas do mar' which in Portuguese means ‘waves of the sea’. It is a delightful beach resort in close proximity of just 300 meters from the beach . It has 30 air-conditioned, well appointed and comfortable rooms which is aesthetically designed with vibrant colours and large open space with balcony's facing the road and the swimming pool which gives one feeling of living in a Portuguese villa. We are a budget category property.There are two wings, one is old wing(Phase-I)(Std rooms) and the new wing(Phase-II)(Dlx rooms) are situated. Both has a swimming pool.Dlx rooms are spacious (55 sqmt) and overlooking the pool or the garden whereas Std rooms are (35sqmt) and has a road or the garden view. Both the wings are separated from each other. Buffet breakfast is served in the New wing(Phase-II. Property has two restaurents "Chef-e-tte" Poolside restaurent serving multi-cusine & "Abracadabra" serving Persian charcoal Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ondas do Mar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ondas Do Mar Beach Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Ondas Do Mar
- Ondas Do Mar Beach Resort Goa/Calangute