We are gone goa for a vacation, we find this hotel from friends, and stayed for 4-5 days. Its very nice experiance to stay at the hotel. The staff is very helpful and the hotel is very clean, they provided all facilites also it very close to the calaungate beach so we find very easy to reach the beach.
IT worth going hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Ondas do mar' which in Portuguese means ‘waves of the sea’. It is a delightful beach resort in close proximity of just 300 meters from the beach . It has 30 air-conditioned, well appointed and comfortable rooms which is aesthetically designed with vibrant colours and large open space with balcony's facing the road and the swimming pool which gives one feeling of living in a Portuguese villa. We are a budget category property.There are two wings, one is old wing(Phase-I)(Std rooms) and the new wing(Phase-II)(Dlx rooms) are situated. Both has a swimming pool.Dlx rooms are spacious (55 sqmt) and overlooking the pool or the garden whereas Std rooms are (35sqmt) and has a road or the garden view. Both the wings are separated from each other. Buffet breakfast is served in the New wing(Phase-II. Property has two restaurents "Chef-e-tte" Poolside restaurent serving multi-cusine & "Abracadabra" serving Persian charcoal Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Ondas do Mar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ondas Do Mar Beach Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Ondas Do Mar
- Ondas Do Mar Beach Resort Goa/Calangute