We stayed at santa monica beach resort for two days. This is a nice resort with really nice rooms. we got one room with hall and kitchen. sofa was there to sit and relax. Most of the rooms of this resort are pool facing. Breakfast is available as buffet (bread ,butter, jam and tea) Swimming pool was not so good , the water was dirty enough that we were not able to see the pool floor so we decided not to enter the pool. Cold drinking water is available all the time but only at ground floor. We had to fill our bottles ourselves. When we asked to stay for one more day, then the receptionist told us Rs. 1500 for 3 persons in room, next day when we went to confirm it the receptionist was changed and he asked for Rs. 2000. wi-fi is available @ rs 110/hr. Its better to go out and use internet cafes. At parking area there was no shade. Any way in terms of facilities, location and budget, its good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "If Goa is a near perfect winter holiday destination, Resorte Santa Monica should be your next choice. Comfortable and friendly, it is excellently located in a cul-de-sac, off the main Calangute-Candolim road. Not too far from the well-known St. Anthony Chapel in Calangute, yet close enough to the dozens of pubs, eateries and shops that dot the landscape. Here Goa's special local character can best be appreciated .The world famous Calangute beach is a mere 500 meters away from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Monica Resorte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Monica Resorte Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Hotel Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Goa/Calangute