Azzure By Spree Hotels
Citrus Goa(Calangute)
US$64
The Park Calangute Goa(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$128
Renzo's Inn(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$32
  • Pool
Kingstork Beach Resort(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$32
All reviewsjunior suitepool sidecalangute beachvalue for moneypoolside barsofa cum bedbreakfast buffetthe general managernorth indianfront officewelcome drinkexcellent staycourteous staffroom serviceawesome foodamazing experiencefood quality
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed in Azzure Goa from May 1st to May 4 2014.
As the bus arrival time in goa was much earlier than standard check-in time , I had to do an early checkin. Also while leaving on May 4th, I requested for late checkout . Hotel allowed me to do both.Thats really so nice of them.Overall it was a good experience.I will mention in terms of Pros and Cons below.

The pros : 1) Very near to calangute beach.
2) Cleanliness well maintained.
3)Round the clock restaurant(And they really mean it.I had my dinnet at 2-2.30 AM once !!!)
The Cons : 1)When we visited, spa was closed.
2)Service during breakfast was slow.But they improved themselves after we told them. 3)Little more pricey compared to overall experience.I think there is a scope for reducing price..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suyog255
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Suyog,

Warm Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels & beautiful Goa.

I am sure back home in Bengaluru you are still cherishing the Azzure by Spree memories....
Thank you very much for reviewing here on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our Azzure by Spree Hospitality and you liked the services by our friendly and courteous team and Its good to note that you liked the upkeep and cleanliness of the property.

I am sorry to note that when you went to our Nirvaana Spa it was close but I am sure it surely gives one more point to come back to Azzure to enjoy our well known aroma therapy at the Spa. I also noteiced that you found our pricing bit on higher side, and am glad to inform you that we keep on working on our menu and pricing of the same and our new menu with new pricing ofcourse would come out next month so you please plan your next winter trip to Azzure by Spree to enjoy the new menu and the Spa as I mentioned earlier.

Once again thank you very much for your kind words and we will highly appreciate if you could refer us to all your colleagues,friends and family for their destination in Goa.

on behalf of Team Azzure by Spree we assure you that our entire team strive to Do MORE and the best...keeping honest and positive attitude towards our services and the patrons like you.

Do visit us on Facebook and be updated on activities, offers and events planned at Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa.......... And we are looking forward to see you at Azzure by Spree Hotels again & to give you even more better Azzure by Spree hospitality experience.

Should you require any asistance please feel free to contact any of us or me directly....just give us a shout.....we are there to Do More !

Reviewed 1 May 2014

the hotel is the best in goa . it's their staff which makes the stay at this hotel so memorable. You may find similar rooms or luxury elsewhere, but very difficult to find such staff. The room (and the bathroom) was neat and clean, linen was fresh. They have an HD DTH connection with all channels in the room. clean and tidy with all services available .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank akshat199
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Akshat,

Warm Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels & beautiful Goa.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our Azzure by Spree Hospitality to the fullest and you liked the services by our friendly and courteous team and Its a feel good factor to note that you considered our resort as the best in Goa.

Its good to know you liked our HD TV channels available and our room with all its features.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in january..Arrived a bit early (20 minutes before the check-in time) but had to wait for an hour which is not acceptable for a hotel of a 4 star standard. Apart from this, the hotel is a real gem. From service to its ambience everything is of top notch. Staff are friendly and the young breakfast chef was simply amazing. I would not only return but recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank faddy786
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Faddy,

Warm Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels & beautiful Goa.
Thank you very much for sharing this review here on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.
We are very much delighted to know that you enjoyed our Azzure by Spree Hospitality to the fullest. You liked the services by our friendly and courteous team and Its a feel good factor to note that you considered our resort as a gem.

At the same time its sad to note that it took a bit of time to offer you the room on time while you were checking in. We seriously make positive efforts to keep rooms ready for all our guests but sometimes if the rooms do not get released in time it takes a bit time to get the room again ready....our sincere apologies for the inconvinience casued to you.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at Azzure during the Easter long weekend with my wife and 3 year old kid. The stay was awesome - absolutely no complaints. This is the fourth time I'm traveling to Goa and the stay at Azzure was the best of all.

The staff at this hotel are really professional. They know how to treat customers. There is no need for following up on anything. Just tell them once and it will be taken care of. They also have great common sense - they are friendly, but never crosses the line w.r.t interactions with customers. I would say it's their staff who make the stay at this hotel so memorable. You may find similar rooms or luxury elsewhere, but very difficult to find such staff.

The room (and the bathroom) was neat and clean, linen was fresh. They have an HD DTH connection with all channels in the room. (An average hotel would've given you a standard cable connection with a few channels) - Not that I watched a lot of TV, but speaks for their attention to detail.

They have a 24hr cafe with reasonable variety on the menu. Though you don't get a widespread variety of dishes, what they provide is of great quality. Breakfast buffet is excellent with good variety. Since that was complimentary in our package, we had breakfast everyday from there itself. It was never boring. They also have a poolside bar.

Location is also great, it's very near to the St. Anthony's Chapel on Fort Agauda road. Calangute beach is probably just 2 kms from the hotel.

Parking could be a problem in peak season. There is space only for probably 5 or 6 big cars. For me it was not a major issue, since I rented a scooter after keeping the car inside their compound. I was using the scooter for all the local travel.

So all in all, a very pleasant experience for me and my family, staying at the Azzure. Keep it up guys!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear RGK,

Warm Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels & beautiful Goa !

I am sure back home in Bangalore you are still missing the fun and relaxing time you had in your Goa vacation.
Thank you so much for reviewing about your experience with us and also fir giving us a chance to present you the authentic Azzure by Spree Hospitality.

We are very glad and its a happy moment for us to note that you liked our Team who took care of you and your family recently and also happy that you liked our location, facilities and the rooms.

Team Azzure by Spree always try to DO MORE for our guests and also expects the patrons to DO MORE at Azzure by Spree Hotels.

Our team is one of the most valuable asset that we proudly posses and ofcource its the well-versed patrons like you who makes us a great hotel.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and me stayed at this property in March. To be very honest we did not have any expectations. But the staff exceeded them we were upgraded to a suite room pool facing. The staff was also very nice. There are bike shops right outside for hire and one can get cars too. the only draw is that the beach is quite far you cannot walk you need some mode of transportation. the rooms are clean. The swimming pool was also clean. Over all a very good experience thanks to the staff of the hotel.

Room Tip: take the pool facing rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Siddharth P
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Siddharth,

Warm greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels & beautful Goa,
Thank you for sharing your review here on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us.

Its good and happy moment for us to know that you enjoyed our hospitaliity thoroughly. We are also happy to know that you got courteous response and services from our team and had gala time at azzure by Spree Hotels.

I am happy to inform that we are just 1.2km away from the beach and our guests finds the distance walkable and few find it bit long.....and I know it is really depend on each individual's perspective. And am happy to inform that for those who find the distance is long, guest has an options to chose 2 or 4 wheeler rental services right outside the property.

I am sure that when you will visit go next...your stay will be at Azzure by Spree Hotel. I request you to refer us to all your friends and family and give us a chance to serve them too....on behalf of the entire team, I would like to say thank you and also wish you tell you that the entire team at Azzure by Spree always strive to Do MORE and the best...keeping honest and positive attitude towards our services and the patrons like you.