“Excellent place to stay”
Review of Sunkissed Plaza

Sunkissed Plaza
Patiala, India
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Hi everyone,
I stayed in Sunkissed for 3 nights in mid february. The location of the hotel is excellent as it is very close to calangute beach and restaurants. People from hotel staff are nice and friendly. Buffet breakfast is awesome. Overall experience with hotel was good. I would surely refer it to my friends in future. Thanks Sunkissed plaza.

Room Tip: For outside view, get a premium room on first or second floor with wide windows.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tegbir

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Hello everyone! To begin with, we happened to be at the sunkissed with the random selection of hotels on the justdial. But we didn't know that our experience would turn out to be so great and blissful. Right from the owner of the sunkissed plaza I.e Mr. MOUSIN to the hotel staff, everybody is very friendly, helpful and courteous to see to the needs of the guests r fulfilled. The rooms are well maintained and the facilities provided by the hotel are also quite good. The swimming pool is also well maintained and we were also served with the yum onion pakoda's on demand as the climate was wonderful due to the rains. I also happened to spend quality time with Mr. MOUSIN discussing on the various trends and life style of Goa. He was very kind enough to talk to. One more sweet gesture what I happened to witness was A drop to the Mapusa bus stand in my friend's Mousin's personal car. That was really sweet of him. And here comes the best part what happened to me at the SUNKISSED. I met my SOULMATE over here. Thank a lot MOUSIN and the hotel staff for the wonderful and
Cherish able experience. I am looking forward to my next visit :):)

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sheetal B
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I found everything satisfactory and it was a amazing stay. The room ambiance, food quality and hospitality was gr8...they understand travelers needs - fabulous!

There is a main street connecting Baga beach and Calangute beach which is about 1.5 KM long. This hotel is off of that street almost equidistance from Baga beach and Calangute beach. Excellent location. Tons of restaurants nearby, nightclubs nearby, convenience stores nearby, flee market type shops nearby. Everything within walking distance.

You can walk few to right and you will be on Calangute beach or to the left and you will be on Baga beach.

While coming back, use their outdoor shower at pool to wash away the send and take a dip in the pool before going back to room. No need to carry anything on beach. Very convenient.

When we arrived, we were straightaway taken to the room (no waiting on reception). It is ideal for friends and family with kids. Suite is very big. Rooms are clean, spacious, relaxing and comfortable

Moreover, they arrange for car and bike renting at the hotel itself.

Overall a good experience and well within the budget.

-Dhruv Thakkar

Room Tip: No tips, they provide the best possible rooms to the guests depending upon the availability.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank thakkardhruv89
Mumbai
Reviewed 9 November 2013

It was not at all good experience, notthing was good in this hotel. I stayed there for two nights, on first night after 12.30 one fellow called to know whether I wanted to car washing done and on next night one fellow came at around 12.00pm for asking me to remove car from parking. I have not heard and experience such thing ever.Noice of AC was such that we could not sleep.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

4 Thank Mukul G

Travellers are raving about these Calangute hotels

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We stayed here for 3 days in the first week of August.i was with my family and friends, In spite of being off season the resort was beautifully maintained as opposed to the others that we visited. The resort had more to offer compared to others at an attractive price point.This resort is good for family stay.

The rooms were clean, spacious and well maintained. The restaurant had a good variety of food on offer. There was enough for entertainment in case we faced a rainy day. The facilities were well maintained. . The hotel staff was warm and cooperative. All in all we enjoyed a hassle free and memorable stay at sunkissed plaza!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank mauzi007
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

It was a nce stay... We visited with friends... location is good... Rooms are clean and spacious... very relaxing and comfortable... bfast was ok... stay.in new wing which has modern and neat rooms... overall good experience and well within the budget... value for money....

• Stayed August 2013
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We were there for 3 nights, service was good, rooms were excellent, food was good & halal. They help us for the tour & bike rentals. Receptionist was really helpful. Pool side area is really good.

The room was awesome when we checked in. They had arranged a good room for us. My wife really love it. It was really nice as they did it & i got appreciated by my family for the room.

We use to pass time at the gaming lounge.

Room Tip: Good property, Don't keep an option book it now.......
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
Horizon
#40 of 113 in Calangute
Aldeia Santa Rita
Aldeia Santa Rita
#18 of 66 in Candolim

Been to Sunkissed Plaza? Share your experiences!